Chapter 28

"Prom Night"

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER DOES HAVE A SEX SCENE! It's not that long but if you dont like sex scenes you may want to skim through and not read that part.

Aidan’s POV:

            As we walked in the door I looked down at Kayla. She looked amazing. I thought I was going to swallow my tongue when she walked down the stairs earlier. As I watched her, I saw her smile as she walked around. After a few minutes we found our friends at a table and sat down with them. Josh and his date were here as well.

            “Damn Kayla,” Josh said as he looked her over.

            “What,” she asked as she blushed slightly.

            “You look amazing,” he said with a cocky grin. I couldn’t even get mad tonight. I was way too happy.

            “Thank you,” she said back. “You look very handsome.” I did get a little ticked off at that.

            “Let’s dance,” I said as I pulled her to the dance floor. They were playing ‘Wanted’ by Hunter Hayes. It described exactly how I felt for her in this moment. I put my hands on her waist and she wrapped hers around my neck.

            “This place looks amazing,” I said quietly.

            “It better. I wore myself out doing all this,” she said with a laugh.

            “Was it worth it,” I asked looking right into her eyes.

            “Absolutely. Being here in your arms makes it all worth it,” she said with a shy smile on her lips. I couldn’t help but to lean down and kiss her. It wasn’t a long kiss but it was an amazing one. When I pulled back she was looking at me with a smile that made my breath stick in my throat.

            The song ended and we made our way back to the table. Amber, Patrick, Josh, and his date were all gone. Sid and Adam were sitting down with their heads together. About the time we relaxed though ‘I like it like that’ by Hot Chelle Rae came on and Amber ran over to grab Sid and Kayla. They quickly kicked off their shoes under our table before running away again.

            “So what are you and Kayla doing tonight,” Adam asked me after they were gone.

            “I got us a room. She wanted it,” I said as I looked back at him.

            “Sid did too. Where is your room at?”

            “Mulligans.”

            “Damn! That had to be expensive,” he said in a shocked tone.

            “It was but I don’t care. Tonight has to be perfect for her,” I said as I let my gaze wonder back over to where they were dancing. She had a big smile on her face as they danced around.

            “It’s Kayla’s first time too,” he asked after a minute.

            “Yeah-wait what do you mean ‘too,” I asked as I looked back over at him.

            “It’s Sid’s first time,” he said looking worried.

            “Have you ever been with a virgin,” I asked nervously.