9 {Date Me}

JAEHYUN'S P.O.V

In front of Minhee stood a man. He had a tall build and a perfect face. I saw Minhee panicking between the two of us.

She lifted her head up slowly, turning it towards the direction of the other guy. "What are you doing here?" I heard her mumbling.

The other guy walked towards Minhee and leaned in closer to her ear. "I'm Taeyong. Did you forget me already? We were in medical school together."

I scoffed at how close the Taeyong guy's face was from Minhee and that she looked quite uncomfortable. "Excuse me, can't you see she needs her personal space?"

YOUR P.O.V

I looked at Jaehyun. He did not just say that to him. OMG! Basically, I went to the same medical school as Taeyong. He was kinda interested in me but I blocked him off. I didn't want to start a relationship whilst I was still studying. Plus, he had the attitude worse than a trash can.

When we graduated, Taeyong made his first confession to me. I rejected him as my parents disapproved of me having a relationship. Apparently, Taeyong did not have a 'stable' job since we just graduated.

A week later, I got myself a job here, Seoul University Hospital. Through the other nurses here, I found out that Taeyong was also working here. Not only that, he was the son of the director of the hospital.

Jaehyun did not just say that. Actually, he cannot be blamed since he was unaware of the situation. "Jaehyun, shut up. Let me handle this myself and leave me alone." I really did not want to land him in trouble. Just a word from Taeyong and Jaehyun can say sayonara to his job.

"I'm just trying to help you." I heard Jaehyun say. Why was he being so nice all of a sudden? I felt a grip on my wrist and Taeyong had pulled me off to the staircase.

"Look at me, baby." He grabbed my chin gently and directed it towards him. "What do you want?" I managed to force that question out of my mouth.

I felt a tear roll down my right cheek from the corner of my right eye. "Aww, is my baby girl sad?" He wiped off that tear and pinned me against the wall. "Let go of me Taeyong-ssi!" I could feel his breath around my neck.

"Date me, Minhee." I shook my head as a no and he planted a kiss on my neck. I felt more tears rolling and thought to myself: Am I going to get raped? By him? No way! No!

"Date me." He sounded impatient already. I really did not want to get involved with him. I chose not to answer him. He sucked on my collarbone, leaving a visible red mark there. I placed both my hands on his chest and attempted to push him away from me.

"Do you feel how fast my heart is thumping right now?" Taeyong took his right arm off the wall and grabbed my palm. He led my hand to where his heart is. I didn't really bother about it since I don't feel anything towards him.

I looked away and out the opening of the door. "Taeyong-ssi. Let me go." He began kissing down my jawline, leaving kisses everywhere around my neck. I felt his hands travel from around my waist to the inside of my blouse. I struggled to push his hand out from my blouse and gave him a tight slap.

"Stop it! Get out of my life!" He was left appalled. "Minhee, I thought you liked me too?" I turned back and shouted, "No I don't! Since when have I ever expressed a liking towards you?" It was true. I have never liked him at all, not even as a human.

Taeyong turned around, his back facing me. "If you're not going to date me, I don't know what will happen to your lovely boyfriend." I was confused. I'm pretty sure myself that I'm not attached so what in the world is he talking about?

"What? I don't have a boyfriend. What are you saying?" He let out a small evil laugh. "Don't deny your feelings towards him, Minhee. Just you wait and see." With that, he ascended the staircase to god-knows-where and I was left dumbfounded.

When I went to the washroom to freshen up, I found a huge red patch on my collarbone. Thank god my blouse had another button at the top so I could button up and hide this disgusting hickey.

As I exit the ladies washroom, I was pulled to a corner. Before I could come back to my senses, my first button was already unbuttoned and part of my shirt was pulled down my shoulder.

A/N:
Surprise! This is an update in celebration of the release of 'Cherry Bomb'! I'm falling deeper for Jae every single time I stream the music video.
Hello beautiful people! Hope you are enjoying the story so far. Remember to vote and comment! It is always appreciated! There may be some mature content but they would not be too over-the-top so to all the younger viewers out there, don't worry! This plot is going down the right way at the moment so remember to keep supporting this story as well as its writer, me! Check out "My Prince Butterfly", my first book, if you haven't already! I should probably stop leaving long notes at the end since no one reads it. Bye!

Current Obsession:
Cherry Bomb - NCT 127