BAKA-ntine day 💕

{In this story you are the most tsundere person in town , All people like to teasing you ...lol}
___________________________________
One Sunday Morning ....

' Ringg Ringg' [Your alarm began to ringing ] For the 5th times Your mom knocking on your door "(Y/N) ! Sweetie , its time to wake up ! " Your Mom shouted and began to sighed . Suddenly..

*SPLASH*
A buckets of cold water splashed on your face 'Perfectly'. the cold  water really wakes you up .

"Aaaa..!! WHAT THE ..?!" You said with your angry tones , You Standing madly in the middle of the bed with your cloth all wet . Suddenly your eyes caught your big brother chuckling while try sneaking out from your room .

"HMMPPHH!!! ONI-CHAN ... BAKAAA!! " you shout and started to chase your brother . " GET YOUR FRICKIN ASS HERE BACK ! " You said madly . "AHAHAHHAHAHAH !! NEVAAAAAAAHHH!! JUST IF U CAN CATCH ME ~~ " He replied . The two of you run all around your house for couple of hour ..

"huh .. Huuuuuhh.. C-came b-back.. here!  baka Dumbass....!" You panting heavily but still not going to stop chasing your brother.

"N-N-neeevaaa~h ...."He panting heavily . Suddenly , You Tripped over o something . And fall into your brother's arm which also make him fall too .

both gasp

) BAAM (

You suddenly feel the warmth of your brother arm that  hugging you tightly .. You blushing bright pink and opened your eyes .. Your eyes wide open while your brother staring deeply in( Y/E/C) shining eyes with his gentle smile . Your face began to turning red as red as A Tomato when you look in his (E/C) eyes. (( XD ))

In your mind : 'Is this even a staring contest ? Ridiculous .. My heart pounding .. What is this feeling actually .. '

AWKWARD SILENCE ...

"U-uh .. B-bro.. Is there's something on my face ?" You blush more redder . He chuckle he as lean closer to your face . You closed your eye tightly and feel the heat that running up to your head.

"Ah~ (Y/C/N) -San ~ My little princess .. Why you're so cute ?  When will you get a boyfriends ?..."He chuckled and  touched your cheek smoothly . "W-WHAT THE HEK A---?!" Your face turn extremely red .

"Those people actually was too blind to not SEEING this ANGEL that standing in front of them ~ " He chuckles while looking at you turning completely red like a big kawaii Tomato . ( The Ship :0 )

Suddenly..

Doors sudden open

Kreak
{In mind :

You: "Crap"
Your brother:"oh shit"}

You and your brother act normally , fighting like usual . Your brother pull your (Y/H/C) slowly . He winked and you nodded as sign that you understand .

"Ouch ! That's hurt ! Mooooommm!!! Oni-chan bullied me ! " you faking crying . "Haha .. Good for you then ;) ;) . I did told you to get up and go downstairs to eat your breakfast , did i ? But you don't wanna get the FRICKIN INCH CENTIMETERS FROM YOUR LOVELY CAVE ." said your mom teasing you