Inkitt

[A/N]:

[Bad Girls] is currently completed on Inkitt. On the other hand, Wattpad's copy of [Bad Girls] will never be completed. I will no longer be updating the story here. You may read the entire free story there instead.

Do follow me on Inkitt to receive a notifications whenever I have something new to update!

♛♛♛

Why read on Inkitt?:

- it's free to read, free to download

- there are no pesky advertisements

- that said, there might be a misconception that ads help authors on Wattpad. while that might be true for a select few authors, it's not the case for me. i'm not earning anything when you watch these ads that waste both your time and mine. skip the ads.

- when you read on Inkitt, you are helping me to earn a little something for myself, especially if you use the link on my profile.

- you'll also be reading way ahead of schedule

- you'll be able to add the books into your offline library (or "reading lists", as they're called there)

♛♛♛

If the link on my profile doesn't lead you to my Inkitt page, just search me up! I can be found under the same username (twelvewonderingstars).

Thank you for your support and see you on the flip side!

xx aurora

—————

social media:

instagram: twelvewonderingstars (private: aurorayeo)

twitter: aurorayeo (private: aurorayyq)

facebook: twelvewonderingstars