notification twenty-nine

jungkook

i think this is right. this place. this was the place i heard screams come from.

i ran up the stairs of the big building and stopped at a certain door.

i knocked several times when i just gave up

jungkookie:
hello. open the door, i know you're in there

i rested my head against the black wooden door when i realized.

it's not locked.

i slowly turned the handle down, and took a step in, in the room. the next thing i saw, made my legs go weak and a shiver travelled all over my body.

the boy in front of me was tied up in a chair, red cheeks and blood dripping from his hands.
and his eyes covered.

his beautiful face was no longer creamy white, it was a big bruise on his cheek. it made me go crazy. who did this to him.

it's making me mad that someone else touched and hit him. no one has right to hurt him.

what am i thinking?

i have no right either to touch him.

he's not my boyfriend.

i walked one step closer the boy and fake coughed so i maybe could get his attention.

"who's there?" he called out.

his voice was so deep.

i started to think. i only talked to him on twitter. and this is the first time he'll see me. how did this even began?

he will run away from me and never talk to me again if he sees my face.

i walked up to him and slowly not wanting to hurt him, i untied his hands.

i took his left hand in my hand, and with my other hand i took away the blindfold that covered his eyes.

that's when i met his eyes.