He's Awake

I just edited the first chapter b/c I realized it had Gale in so if any of u all wuz confuzed.

Katniss pov

After I calmed down I watched Peeta sleep for awhile. I sighed,"I'm so sorry Peeta. That I'm messed up. That I got you into this mess. I'm so so sorry."

A tear rolled down my cheek. I wiped it away.

After awhile my eyes started to drop. Involuntary my sight blackened and I fell asleep resting my head the side of his bed and grasping his hand with both of mine.

Dream,

I was standing completely still and it was dark. Then I realized my eyes were closed. Idiot I thought. I opened my eyes and saw I was in a completely white room. I couldn't move or speak out. I was completely helpless. Then I saw a figure on the floor. Her blood the only color in the room, it was in a circle surrounding. I regionalized her. It was Prim, my poor little Prim. Suddenly she started to move, she was alive, I couldn't believe it. In the corner of the room goes dark and a figure came out of the shadows. Gale. He looks at her with a look of disgust. "I thought I killed you." He kicks her in the gut and crouches next to her and whispers something I was unable to hear. He takes out a gun and shots her.

My eyes fly open and I release Peeta's hand and fall out of my chair.

A nurse comes rushing over into the room. "Are you alright ma'am?"

I nod. "I'm sorry sweetie but visiting hours for non-relatives have been over for an hour."

I try to think of a lie.

"I'm his cousin, Katie." She looks like she doubts it but shrugs and helps me up.

"Well Katie, visiting hours for relatives are almost over, alright sweetheart," she said,"I'm sorry about your cousin hope he gets better.."

I nod and sit down. I hold his hand and put my chin in my other hand and wait for him to wake up.

After about twenty minutes, Peeta had began to stir. Finally, he came around and blinked a lot,"Hey Katniss." he gave me a weak smile.

I gave him a ready smile.

I wiped my eyes of tears that had rebelled their way through.

"Hey.", I kissed his hand.

He tried to sit up but I gently pushed him back down. "I'll get the nurse." I kissed the top of his nose.

I walked out of his room. My first mistake.

------------ TIME LASPE --------------

"MHMMMH!!" Translation, 'AHHHHH!!!'

My mouth was gagged and so were my feet and hands. As I struggled against the tight hands of the person holding on to me. It happened all so fast.

Flashback

I walked out of his room light on mg feet looking for the nurse. I never got there. I sort of got lost and ended up in an empty hallway. I kept walking to find an elevator. There was one at the end of the hall. Never made it there either. I didn't make it passed the next door until four rough yet swift hands quickly gag my mouth and bound my hands and feet before I realize whats going on.

The four unrecognizable hands lift me up between the both. I mean how can you recognize someone's by their hands.

I banged head on the door,"Careful you idiot." A gruff voice said with much dislike.

"Well would you like to get the head.", this time the voice was familiar. Marvel! It was Marvel. Marvel was trying to kidnap me.

-

SORRY! OMG I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOREVER AND IT AINT EVEN MY GREATEST WORK!!!! It's short I know just don't kill me. I know you all have been waiting for an update. What would bee great would be that you guys share this with your Wattpad friends. School is almost out I have another week then I can work on these books a lot more. Just put in the comments if you would like me to update in the summer like which books and stuff.

Thank you for your patience! Love you,

Skylar Nelson