The Last Chapter

You guys probably hate me now. I suck at updating. I have gotten this knew obsession with anime shit. And I'm busy with basketball and school. That's always fun. So this book is coming to an end. I have officially lost inspiration for this story and gonna focus on one of my stories. So this will probably be the second to last chapter. Sorry but I don't think anyone is really into it and I don't know if you guys are there reading it. Sooo, sorry again and sorry.

So here is an update. ;)

As I stumbled up the porch steps, I hear sirens. Good... More people to join me. Perfect....

"Katniss," Gale said worries,"this isn't like you. Are you ok?"

" Gale," I mock him back,"kidnapping a little girl isn't like you."

"How can you sleep Gale? How can you live in this world knowing you can murdered a little girl? How?" He looked scared as the sirens moved in close and got closer.

"Freeze! Put your hands up!" a officer shouted at us.

I stared at him. He was shouting. Shouting was bad. I cover my ears and scream and scream and scream. I was getting light headed and Grane laughing at me and waving good bye. Where was he going? Not too long after about five minutes I had passed out and hit my head on a really hard stick figure tree.

<#<#<#<#<#<#<#<#<#<#<#

Once I woke up, all I could see was white, and white was not good.

I sat up and saw people. Not stick figure people, but actual people. They had faces and fingers and everything else. One face stuck out in particularly, Peeta. It was Peeta, Peeta has his head wrapped and was looking at me with a tear struck face.

"Katniss! Oh my god Katniss!"

Peeta rushed forward only to held back by doctors and nurses. He was so sad. His face made me shudder.

I wanted him to go away, he's making me feel weird. My stomach feel like he might of poisoned me or so shit like that.

I glared at Peeta. I wanted to hate him, but this funny feeling wasn't letting me. It wasn't fair. I wanted his face to never been seen by my eyes ever again.

"Katniss!"

My mom started crying. I wonder why? Is something wrong? Did Peeta do something to her?!

THRID PERSON POV

Katniss had not yet realized that she was slowly dying.

Katniss was eating was her own brain with thoughts and a disease. She was going to die.

The reason her mom started to cry was because her heart monitor was getting slower.

Peeta felt like the worlds worst boyfriend. He let Katniss get kidnapped and now she is dying.

Suddenly the doors bursted open with a loud bang,"Good news! Good news,"screamed the doctor who had come in rather ungracefully,"the cure for 'ENTER NAME OF DISEASE' has been discovered!!!!

The room was eerily quite.

The doctor decided to continue see as the girl was slowly dying.

"All I have to do is wait until her heart stops then I have to inject the serum in 45 seconds and if I don't she'll die and her brain will deteriorate. if I don't get the serum in she will still be alive after 5 minutes because her brain will try and fight. Once I inject I'm gonna need 4 nurses because she will retaliate and fight in I need the four nurses to hold a hand over her mouth and hold her hands and legs down. This is extremely painful."

As the doctor finish the nurse inside the building rushed out to get the four nurses.

The doctor decided her heart could stop anytime and he had to stay so he can inject the serum in time.

Peeta could feel his heart breaking. He was having thoughts of if I had no gotten hurt so easily, I would not have been in the hospital and Katniss would be fine. He felt like the worst boyfriend in the world.

Katniss's mom was an emotional wreck. Her youngest daughter had been killed and now her oldest is about to die and be resurrected. She felt like the worst mother in the world.

Her friends sat there in the waiting room, all quietly sobbing in their hands as the just heard the news of Katniss's condition. They felt like the worst friends in the world.

The nurses had arrived just in time once Katniss's heart had stopped the doctor directed them to do what he said. He inject the serum and Katniss tried to get away for her heart has started again and her brain began to heal itself.

She began to thrash around with what seemed to be superhuman strength. As the nurses were struggling, the doctor inject the last bit and nodded satisfied with himself and Katniss began to calm down and feel asleep.

"She will continue sleeping until her brain is half way healed. Then we are going to send her to the Teen Mental Hospital. And she will stay there until her brain heals fully which should take 2-3 years."

Katniss's mom finally collapsed in a heap of sobs and tears.

"Why, is this happening! Why! what did we do wrong!"

Katniss's mom shout out in anger and frustration while slamming the palm of her hand to the floor.

Sorry guys but this will be the last chapter. Because I have no idea on how to continue this. I might write an epilogue later. (When I have the time...)

little_nel_nel 😘😘😘