Marriage?

It was one of those winters that it would just snow continuously and you would be kept inside because of the inches of snow that barricaded your doors.

You would think that even though it's 11pm I'd be at home in Wayne manor, but I decided to stay here tonight with Wally being as he would be home alone either way without me. And even though I'm old enough to make my own decisions Bruce likes to always have a bit of control in my life.

The night was more than just cold though. (Except the fact that Wally was trying to be romantic and he was doing well but he would have to do harder) me and Wally just sat on the couch in front of the fire and we just looked at the flame... it had its own kind of way of keeping my eyes locked to look at it... well only I was doing that as wally was just eating and that was pissing me off but what can i say? He's a speedster.

-----

A day later after probably about 5 hours of constant arguing over a villain that suddenly got out of Jail everything actually calmed down and I could actually think once more without me having to hit someone around the head more than 600 times.

But other than that who knows? Maybe tomorrow will be the same than today. Or maybe something could happen that would excite me once in my famous life.( >.< )

//////

You know next chapter it's gonna be like how ever many years in the future (which will probably be like a year from the date this is made) and I'll have more action etc etc but right now I'm at school and I want to die because I'm waiting for the summer

Other than that though I'll see you in the next chapter boiii