Chapter eleven

Arias pov

I can't audition for Americas got talent anymore I have to stay in the hospital for a week or two to get the details on what's gonna happen and what I'm going to get during the rest of my cancer.

I thought my life was starting to get back on track but I was wrong and my cancer had to ruin that for me.

Right now I'm watching Netflix off of the tv in there the connections better than the other hospital internet. The boys are talking with management about there tour coming up, the doctors said that I could go but I just have to bring a lot of equipment that I have to use. And I have to have nine pills a day when I wake up lunch and before bed.

The guys have been really distant lately mostly Zayn. But I usually jut dropped it but it's getting worst. Maybe it is probably better if I die like I caused all of this I made the boys sad. I don't know anymore everything is getting to much even the boys fans have noticed there change in behavior and now I've gotten a lot more hate. There all blaming me but I know I caused all of it,

"Arias we have to go, we have an interview that we have to go to" Liam said I nodded they all left but not without giving me a hug.

I turned off the television, I looked out the window staring out into the world outside. I stayed like that until a nurse came in to give me my daily shots. She had glowing blue eyes with a white complexion her black shoulder length hair framing her amazing facial features. I wish I could be as beautiful As her, she left quietly giving me a water bottle before leaving that she had in her hand.

I turned on the television again going on the channel if the interview the boys were on.

"Hello folks Stacy here with special guests one direction" the crowd cheered as the boys made there way over and sat down on the white couches.

"So boys how are you today" Stacy asked with her pearly white teeth

"Where good" Louis said with a fake smile I could tell it was fake.

"So there has been rumors around that arias is in the hospital is that true"

"Yeah she's doing quite good now she's getting better" he lied

"Ok moving on" the interview Ended with the usual questions about the boys tour coming blah blah blah. I didn't really listen at those parts.

I turned on the Disney channel and watched until I fell asleep.

-----------

Sorry for the short and sucky chapter I'm still trying to get better at writing.

So have you guys heard Harry's album  slows hand and strip that down they are all so beautiful.

What's your favorite song out of Harry's album?

Do you like Niall's song better or Liam's?

Comment and vote humans