Part 1-The terror

Niya-The protagonist
Mrs.Jaya-Nita's Mother
Mr.Kamal-Niya's Father
Arjun-Niya's Brother
Vedant-Niya's ex boyfriend
Mr.Khan-The inspector
Ms.Sheena-Niya's Counsellor

Niya was busy in writing lines for her upcoming anthology.She was very excited for her first book to be launched.
"Meet co-author of the book 'Daastaan',Ms.Niya Bhardwaj".Her imagination were on heights.Suddenly the door knocked.I think Dad is home(coming out of her imaginary world).Her enthusiasm changed to terror and a tinge of stress reflected on her dusky face.

Arjun,go and open the door, Niya ordered.Go and open it yourself,you are sitting nearer to the main door so logically you should open.The knock was harder this time.Niya and arjun's argument continued.Suddenly a message flashed on her phone.She looked terrible.This time the knock was much more harder with a shout "Why the hell you people keep me waiting.I don't understand why you all have kept phones with you if you can't receive the call".Getting back to my state I realised door is still unopened. Dad doesnt like to wait,Niya murmured.

Arjun ignored my calls to open the door.Finally I stood to open but my  feet felt numb and I could not move.I tried to move my legs to and fro but failed.I just crawled to the ground and moved.As she reached the door she opened in a half sitting posture.Before her Dad could ask her she just fell unconscious.All she could utter was 'Aah mum' holding her stomach.