14.

cameron
*don't read this part if you don't want to sin, and if you do.. ya nasty. jk, enjoy!*

i sit on my bed as she straddles me and kisses down my neck. she slowly grinds her crotch on mine as love bites were being placed onto my neck.

i grab her hips and move her quicker against me, making even more friction. she slows down making me groan.

"you are such a tease." i say before flipping her over.

i kiss every inch of her from her forehead to her neck. i was already having enough of that so i pulled off her shirt and carried on kissing down her body.

"you're so beautiful baby" i whisper before giving love bites all over.

she let out a soft moan as i slowly massaged her breast from outside her bra, making more sensation between us.

i reach down to her shorts and start to take them off, this time i was moving quickly because fuck i need her.

"cameron?" i hear my mom shout from the other side of the door.

rosie
"fuck" he mumbles before giving my stomach one last kiss and getting up.

"cameron, are you in there?" she repeats.
"uh, yeah mom. what are you doing home so early?" he asks after signalling to me to put my clothes on.
"the event was cancelled, can i come in honey?" she asks.

his eyes widen and he turns to me. he raises one eyebrow which is a 'should i let her in' eyebrow raise, i shrugged my shoulders and zipped my my shorts.

"uh yeah, wait a second" he says before coming to me.
"are you ready to meet my mom?" he asked.
"i guess so."
"you can come in now." he shouts before sitting down.

she walks in and is about to talk but she stops to look at me.
her eyes widen,"who is this cam?" she asks.
"mom this is Rosie Jones, my girlfriend." he says.
"its nice to meet you." i say putting out my hand.

a small chuckle is let out from Cameron's mouth as she takes my hand and shakes it.

"well, why dont you join us for dinner honey."
"yeh, sure Mrs Dallas" i say, why is it so hard to be formal?
"oh honey, just call me Gina! dinner will be ready in 10." she says before closing the door behind her.

and as she does close the door, Cam just bursts out into laughter.

"nice to meet yo-mrs dall-" pausing each time because he couldn't contain his laughter.
"oh shut up, you looked just as stupid meeting my dad!"
"oh babe, what am i going to do with you?" he laughs coming towards me before cupping my face and giving me a kiss.
"i dont know, what are you gonna do to me," i pause,"daddy."
"ohh fuck, you know how to get me going." he says before pushing me onto the bed.

"so, where did we get to?"

********************
truly sorry for the short chapter but the kink was realll ;)
may sound weird but if you want kink scenes in this book then i am more than happy to write whatever because i do it for you guys :)
however i hope you all had a great day!