My lover the bully {1}

Prolouge

Ethan Carter is 17 years old and he lives in L.A he moved around 2 years ago to get away from all the bullying that went on and to start a new life. it had been 3 months at lunerhigh and he was already hating it. It turns out that sometimes moving away from bullies dosen't make a difference. Ethans parents where called Catherine and Owen. he wasn't very close to them as he never really saw them that much. they where always on buisness trips new york or london, Ethan was a shy kid who found it hard to open up to but when he does he can be pretty fun to hang around with. his personality differs from time to time probably one of the biggest reasons why he never had friends. Another reason was becuase Ethan was gay. just to simply put it he whent to a catholic school which did end up causing many problems as none of the students nor the teaches cared what would happen to him so they would turn a blind eye on the tormenting during class.

Ethans POV

I woke up with a slight pain spreading across my left leg going up to my chest. A flashback jolted through my head as i remembered what happened, a group of jocks pined me to the ground and beat the crap out of me. This happened regularly I was getting sick of it, how do i deserve this treatment? I pushed it to the back of my mind knowing i'd just get upset. i get up ignoring the pain at walk to the bathroom and take a quick shower before going downstairs and making breakfast, i made myself some grilled cheese sandwiches and made myself some ham rolls for lunch, i didn't feel like making anything special today. I got my keys and headed out, the school was about 3 miles from my house so i took my car to school normally. when i got there i saw them. The assholes stood there smugly they pointed at me and began to walk over. Shit I thought of course today. I locked the doors and sat there. It almost felt routine for me to do this.

"Open up fag" I heard Chris shout as he banged on the window I turned the radio on and Heathens came on "ya know Chris your gay too" I said stating out the obvious. "yeah but im not pathetic or as ugly as you meaning im better" he said aggresively "whatever I mumbled and waited.

My favourite part of Heathens came on and i shouted "ALL MY FRIENDS ARE FAGGOTS YOU SHOULD KNOW!!" I yelled smirking at them. they growled and banged at the window ferociously I turned my head to the right as i saw my friend Izabella she smilled at me as i wave but as soon as she saw Luke and Chris she Growled, storming over she shouted "WHAT THE FUCK GUYS" the two boys turned slowley hoping it wasn't who they thought it was. "Excuse me but did I FUCKING SAY YOU COULD BULLIE HIM??" she screemed at them they looked shit scared I thought as I laughed. "S-SORRY" They shouted as they turned and ran. This was the best part of my day when this happened. For some reasone they was terrified of izzy and I found it hilarious I said thanks as we both headed of to class VERY late.... Will they ever learn

Hey guys i hope you liked that i'll update tomorrow with the next part, im sorry if it seem rushed my friend accidently deleted some of my work so i had to rush it i forgive the hoe tho bye

----josh <3