My lover the bully {3}

Hey guys I'm so so sorry for the long update I've been busy af!

Ethan pov

Time- 18:30 pm (6:30 pm)

I woke up to the faint sound of the heart monitor ticking in the background, I turned in my bed to the right notacing a faint figrue sitting down next to me holding my hand tightly in his. I was still pretty tired so it took me awhile before my eyes adjusted to the man. I first noticed his chocolate coverd hair and deep ocean like eyes hidden behind a pair nerdy glasses, as i squinted i noteced who it was and my face grew paler. i squirmed in my bed looking over to press the help button on my wrist when i felt a hand yanking my arm that was reaching for it "h-hey wait i'm not here to hit ya im just here to say sorry" he said sheepishy while handing me flowers. I blushed hoping to god that this wasn't a prank or anything. I turned my face looking away from him so he wouldn't see my rose gold covered cheeks and smiled sheepishly. He grabbed my face soothingly and turned it to face him.
"Ethan, I promise, with all my strength and heart I'll never hurt you again" he said while giving me a wink. I felt my body heat up as he pulled his hand away and smiled.
---------------------TIME SKIP-----------------------
Time- 21:40 pm (9:40 pm)

We talked for ours. About school, hobbies and basic stuff about each other. He mostly apologised alot and it was kinda funny! It felt like paradise until he had to leave. I waved him out saying thanks and he smiled and walked out. I looked at the dull hospital walls and wondered 'I think it's going to be okay at school now' but. For some reason. That sentence didn't feel right.

I layed down on the faded hospital bed looking around before slowly being overcomed from the dark horrors that lay hidden in the shadows..... And sleep.

Hey guys that was the chapter I will post another one today!