Prologue

Leah Hale is a twenty-one-year-old werewolf with blue eyes and beautiful brown hear that reaches her knees. She is also the most powerful werewolf in her pack. She is known for her never losing a fight. She is a commander and they say that she is one of the most beautiful and intelligent werewolves that walk on Earth.

          Born as a second child of Lara Hale and Dylan Hale. Firstborn is Isaac. There are also twins. Destiny and Mathew.

          Leah is born as Destined Alpha. That gives her the right to claim her position as an Alpha. Though, she never did that.

          As Destined Alpha, her irises are red whenever she feels like that she wants to show them and she can shift party and fully. Although, only werewolves that were humans before can shift partly.

          There are only five Destined Alphas in the world.

          One in Europe, Asia, Africa, South and North America. All those Alphas are born in the strongest packs in the world. Those five packs are called Guardians of the throne.

          Those five packs mainly have more than two thousand active pack members.

          Hale pack has more than nine thousand pack members. More than anyone else. From that, six thousand are warriors that are ready to fight at any given moment. Other three or more thousand are either kids or old ones who are not in the position to shift anymore.

--------------------

As promised I republished one chapter. 

I will also remove all A/N that I wrote, including the stuff about me. I think it's kinda childish of me, but in my opinion, this is going to be way better than it was before. 

I hope you like the changes as much as I do. I tried my best to recreate and make improvements worth of time you put to reread what I wrote.