Chapter two

Leah looked at Tyler sideway, not really sure what Beta Zeke is talking about. He just shrugged his shoulders and shook his head, equally unsure about what his father is talking about.

          Just when she wanted to ask male next to her what has gotten into his father, two little voices coming from the mansion.

          Twins flew out of the mansion and, while clapping their hands, came to Tyler and Leah. Looking at Destiny, Tyler picked her up, and Mathew kicked him with his leg. Leah laughed when Destiny stuck her tongue out.

          "Destiny, where are our parents?"

          Gathering her eyes, Destiny pointed at the other side of the woods and nodded. "Mom left with dad."

          "Where to?" Tyler asked looking at Leah who was lifting Mathew in her hands. "Leah?"

          "I wouldn't know."

          He smiled sheepishly and looked back at the twin.

          Mathew stated after a while. "Bussiness with another pack. They should come back this evening. Maybe sooner."

          Leah looked at male and shook her head. When he sighed, she let Mathew down, and he did same with Destiny.

          "Go and play, pups."

          Kids nodded and left in the direction of a playground while male and female exchanged glances.

          Children screeched in sync. "See you!"

          "Pups." She muttered through her voice. "Hungry?"

          He didn't even answer, and Tyler's stomach let out a vociferous sound. When she laughed like that is completely natural he dropped his head in shame at the fact that his stomach is quicker at responding than his own mouth.

          "It's absurd that I even asked."

          She dragged herself to the mansion with a quick step and wasn't wasting her time closing the door behind herself. One of the Omega's that was currently going out of the mansion almost pounced at her and silent, Forgive me, Alpha, was heard. He bowed one more time and disappeared when she stared at him sharply.

          She turned toward the kitchen and first thing she seized for was ice cream and she did not care in the slightest about the fact that Tyler and she will have to share her food.

          Handing him spoon and bowl, she stood by the fridge and began eating. Bell ringed when she half lifted the spoon, while Tyler ate unbothered. Looking up, she jerked her head in the direction of the front door, but he completely ignored her.

         It was going on her nerves that he's not listening to her at this moment. Notwithstanding of her status, she flew out of the kitchen with a spoon in her mouth and pulled at the handle of the door as hard as she could.

         There stood, more or less, one of the Destined Alpha's.

         Adjusting her posture, she drooped spoon out of her mouth and put her hands behind her back so that she could cover up at least a tiny bit the fact that she acted remarkably rude and unsuitable for an Alpha.

          A well-done job, she thought and put on a smile for which young Alpha knew that is fake as a fact that he is welcomed here.

          Her voice became darker proving her status while she flawlessly talked on German. "Alpha Alex, how could I help you?"

          Leah gathered her eyebrows, peering over his shoulder. His father, Alpha Leon, was tensely talking on a phone.