《Chapter 5》

El Diablo's POV

  The end of the helicopter ride was a bit bumpy but I think all of us were used to stuff like that. Well all except the small chica who was forced to be here with us. She was completely helpless compared to the rest of us. Not only that but even if she could defend herself she was still young and could get hurt fairly easily. Like now, while the rest of us may fine from the crash but Maya had a cut and a bruise on her forehead that she'll definitely feel when she wakes up.

All of us walked out of the crashed helicopter, I helped Harley get Maya out and held her as we all walked. I wiped the blood from the cut on her head and pressed my hand down on it to stop the bleeding before it got any worse.

"You got any kids" I heard Harley asked beside me making me look down at her. I nodded silently not really in the mood for talking. Honestly she was too bubbly for someone being sent to their death. But I have to admit she was good with Maya for the most part. She seemed a little scared of some of us guys, although she seemed pretty close to Flag. Which makes me wonder how he could let this happen to her. How could her family let this happen to her? Does she even have a family? Now that I think about it she probably doesn't have anyone in her life, that's probably why she's here.

"I bet they miss their daddy don't they? They know you're a hot head in prison?" She giggled twirling her hair with her finger. I looked away from her and kept walking not responding. My family was none of her business, and I really would wish she'd stop talking. I start to walk away from her over to all of the soldiers who get paid to do this shit. Then out of nowhere the Australian guy decides to punch one of them in the face.

What an idiot.

As soon as the guns started going off I felt Maya start to move in my arms, I heard her start to whine softly, and her grip on my jacket tightened. "Hey chica its gonna be ok.." I tried to calm her down but she continued to move around. Her eyes were still closed, she was most likely still asleep. The guns stopped firing but she continued to move. I sat down against a wall and held her close to me, "Chica please.." I whispered softly but she seemed pretty lost in her nightmare. Harley giggled at whatever the hell was going on around us before looking down at Maya and I.

"Aww peaches" Harley sat down next to us and took Maya from me, "What did you do? Did you burn her or something" She glared at me and held her close. "W-what n-no..." I shook my head then frowned slightly, "Did I?"

Harley checked her and shook her head, "No.. the poor baby is just having a nightmare" She kissed Maya's head softly and rocked Maya in her arms watching the madness in front of her. "We should keep going before they think we ditched em and they blow off our heads" She giggled standing up. As I stood up I noticed Maya rubbing her eyes, they were bright red like she'd bee crying in her sleep, although I don't remember seeing her cry.

"Aww hey Peaches you're... aww what's wrong" Harley stopped walking and set Maya down in front of her kneeling down to her level. Maya continued to rub her eyes shaking her head, she looked up at me and sniffled softly. Harley followed her gaze and let out a low growl, "Did he hurt you?" Maya shook her head and laid her it on Harley's shoulder. I looked up from them and noticed these faceless creatures coming towards everyone else. "Harley" I tapped her other shoulder and grabbed Maya pulling her into my arms when I noticed something, "Oh no..." her little stuffed animal that she carried around everywhere was gone.

"Close your eyes peaches it's about to get messy!!" Harley smiled and pulled out her baseball bat. I turned away from everyone hiding Maya in my jacket but she looked over and..

Maya's POV

Oh no... not again...

Vote

Comment

Do whatever you want!!!

A/N I'm sorry this took me so long to update and that this update was short my laptop was down for a while. But now it's working so this summer i'll try to get more updates although I have to go to band camp for colorguard so I'll be a little busy