27

Disclaimer: I do not own the MTV show Teen Wolf. This is a fan-made story and nothing more. Please, for the love of god, don't sue me.

...

"I know what you guys are doing." Stiles grumbled shifting his backpack on his shoulder awkwardly.

Allison, who was walking beside him with Scott and Isaac, smiled at him innocently but didn't answer his question. Isaac was walking closer than the two of them almost joining his and Stiles' sides together.

"We have no idea what you're talking about." Scott smiled at his best friend widely.

Stiles huffed giving a brief flail of his arms. "First you guys insisted on picking me, Jackson, and Isaac up on your way to school, then you guys stick with me when I went to my locker and now you're walking me to class?"

Scott opens his arms. "What else are friends for?"

"You guys think I'm stupid don't you?" Stiles asked them dryly. Isaac gave him a weak grin in response.

"No, just insane." Lydia said as she walked over to him just as gracefully as always.

Stiles supposed that this could be called karma, he's spent all this time acting like an overprotective mother wolf and now the "cubs" were returning the favor. Normally he would have been flattered by this, and he is mostly, but right now he was more mortified.

The human Alpha didn't know when or how Derek told the pack about his assumption regarding the next wave of hybrids but he knew he hadn't been subtle about it (like Derek is ever subtle about anything). He had been in his room, minding his own business and finishing up his homework when Isaac suddenly bust in. He looked utterly and completely frightened by what was going on and in complete panic mode. It took Stiles about an hour but he finally had been able to calm Isaac down.

That had been last night and Isaac hadn't left his side since.

"Well duh." Stiles replied to her comment as if that was obvious. Out of sheer curiosity he looked around, Jackson had left as soon as they parked the car.

"Has anybody seen Jack-Jack, Dan, Babe, and the Mighty E?" Stiles questioned his group of friends.

"The Mighty E?" Erica slowly said as she appeared pretty much out of nowhere with Boyd by her side.

Stiles shot her a small grin. "That's a temporary nickname until I can find a better one. I just didn't want you to feel left out when everybody else had a nickname but you."

"Oh Stiles, always thinking of others." Erica stated with a roll of her eyes.

"Aren't I though?" Stiles chuckled before he looked around suspiciously to see if Jackson was walking up to them.

Quickly, Stiles took out a shoebox from his book bag and held it out in front of his friends. "Everybody pay up."

"For what?" Scott asked with a raised eyebrow.

"For the 'Jackson Rolex Fund' of course," Stiles said as if it was obvious, "have you all forgotten what happened to his old one?"

"You're trying to buy him a new one," Lydia raised an eyebrow at him, "as in a brand new Rolex?"

Stiles nodded his head in determination. "Sure, if everybody just pitches in a little bit we can get him a new one."

"Stiles," Allison said slowly as if talking to a child, "do you know how much a new Rolex costs?"

Stiles shrugged not looking like he cared all that much. "I don't know, a couple hundred bucks right?"

Lydia and Allison slowly looked at each other and then back at Stiles. With a sigh the strawberry blond pulled out her phone and quickly searched for something.