They Thought.

Dickwads. They should know  it to mess with me. They pulled me out into the parking lot. Max's friend Dylan pulled my shirt off.
"Bitch." I said plainly. "You shouldn't have done that." I kicked him in the throat. And I ran. You can't outrun a sprinter. I sprinted into the airport where all the flights were stopped. The airport was on lockdown..? When I walked in in just a sports bra I was stopped by two police officers. 
"Are you the girl who was dragged out of here by that group of boys?" One of the cops asked me.
"Yeah" I murmured. "Don't worry about them. The can't buy a ticket. I'll be fine. It was just my brother and his dickwad friends. I'm all good... but I did lose that Guns'n'Roses shirt." I said starting to ramble.
"We'll go make the arrests. We're good." The other officer said into his Walkie Talkie.
I carried Pharaohs crate and my carry on onto the plane. My brother and his four friends got arrested for assault and attempted rape. I'm really really REALLY happy about that. I know my parents won't care. They'll just drink a 4,000 dollar bottle of whisky and go bail him out. Whatever. I had a room to myself on the plane. I might've stolen a little bit of money from my rich faggots.... I mean parents. But they will never notice.
*magical time skip*
The plane landed. Man was I nervous.