Imagine 5: Thomas~Best Friends?

"Thomas!" Oh my god, put me down!" I laughed as Thomas swung me around. His strong arms grasped on my waist, spinning me around and around. Everytime he did, I would imagine him getting dizzy, but it never seemed like he ever was. After his run in the maze, everyday he comes up to me instanlty, even before he goes to the map room, and grabs me and spins me around. Even if he is exhausted or not. He goes on and on until Minho or Newt would have to get back to work. 

Living in the maze shucking sucks. I mean I am the only girl here, and nothing do to all day. Most of the time I'm just in the deadheads reading or dancing. Not that any of the other Gladers aren't nice to me, or treat me disrespectfully, but Thomas is the only one person who I can trust or turn to when I need someone. He's the only person I would want, and it sounds like I really love him, I do but we are only best friends. 

Waiting for Thomas felt like forever, so I turned up my radio. Letting my body take control, yet the music took me over. My eyes closed, moving to the beat. The movements were somewhat weird and unusual but I didn't care. 

"What a lovely dance my darling, may I join?" Thomas spoke up from the bush he was hiding behind. Thomas may be my best friend but I usually tend to keep my dancing to myself. No one, not even Thomas has seen me dance before. It doesn't show but I bet in his mind he is laughing his butt off. 

I go over to the radio as a new song comes on, much more mellow. As I am I feel Thomas grab my arm and pull me into a position where one hand grasps my waist and the other in my hand. I place my other hand onto his shoulder to not make it awkward or seem weird. The song soon starts to take more place and Thomas and I just go around and around. Its as if Thomas is spinning me around when he gets back from the Maze, but more soft and serene. 

Once the song ended we just stayed like this for a long time. Music softly and quietly playing in the background. My eyes haven't met his until just now. It seems the whole time he had been staring at me. After wasting time looking at his facial features, my eyes met his. He seemed to form a small smile once I met his eyes with mine. 

"Uh, Thomas, so you uh want to like head back or something?" My voice was very shaky and my cheeks were burning. Thomas chuckled at the sight of my blushing. His response was different than I expected. The arm around my waist gripped tighter and seemed to pull me in closer to him. My best friend didn't seem to be that friendly right now anymore. I love Thomas but is this what I want, a relationship? Or a continue being best friends?

~sadly that is the end of this chapter and I may or may not do a second part. that is up to you guys. love you babes, and don't forget comment, vote and share. ~

shoutout: 

Question: should i continue or not?

if yes; best friends or more than that?