CH.1

Knockout Pov

I stood on the bridge of the Nemesis waiting for my partner Breakdown to return from a mission he was sent on by lord Megatron, he had found a stasis pod during his mission and was order to bring the bot back with him at any means necessary. Sound wave opens the ground bridge and shortly after, I see Breakdown walk through and he was holding a young mech in his arms. I quickly go over and examine the mech they had no insigna so we dont know what side they are and they were also injured but the wound were minor and not bad enough to be fatal. I scanned them they had alarming low energron rating they needed energron and fast.

"breakdown bring them to the med-bay quickly" I tell my partner as I leave with him following close behind me as we rush to the med-bay

(Y/n) Pov

Its was dark I wanted to open my optics but I could not , I could hear voices around but I could not make out what they were saying, I shortly felt something touching my arm then a stinging feeling before the feeling a energron flows through my cables. I could feel my strength coming back slowly but all I could do was wait. Over time I gained enough energy to open my optics to look around, everything was blurry for a bit but it soon clears and I groan and look over to my right and my optics lock on to a cherry red mech standing next to me

" Ahh I see your awake" he says to me

I tried to get up but I was tied down, I struggled a bit but soon gave up, I soon looked around the room and everything was dark and purple, then I looked back at the red mech and I spoke "where am I and who are you" my voice was husky and staticly from me not using it for who know how long. Then the red mech looks at me and smirks before saying "Oh where my manners you are abored the decepticon ship called the nemesis and I'm the ship medic and my designation is Knockout and now what would your designation be and who side are you the autobots or deceptions cause I see you bear no ingsina "

I tell him " my designation is (y/n) and I am a medic in training, I have no ingsina cause I have yet to pick a side. he then looks at me with a sinister but yet sexy smile and say "Lord Megatron is going to love this" he turns around and seems to comm someone, shortly after he doesn't, I hear heavy loud peds coming closer, the med-bay doors open to show a tall and scary mech to whom I guess is Lord Megatron.

3rd Mech Pov

Knockout walks over to Lord Megatron and talks with him what he's learned so far about (Y/N) this only got a smirk from Megatron, in his processor he was thinking if he could get this mech to join him to further his plans he'll be farther than the autobots, Megatron then walks over to the young mech and speaks "I've been informed that you haven't choosing a side yet, so I will make you an offer to join my army and no harm will come to you if you refuse, but I cannot guarantee your safety aboard my ship" he gazes at you slowly then turns to look at Knockout who has a sinister grin on his faceplate.

(Y/N) Pov

I look up at the overlord and think do I really want to know what will happen if I refuse, but also do I really want to be a decepticon they are ruthless after all, it took a few minutes before I replyed "Lord Megatron I except your offer on one condition", he raised his eyebrow ridge at me before speaking "and what would this one condition be?", I vented loudly and spoke "I wish to stay here in the med-bay and work under your medic". This caught the overlord by surprise but then smiles and says "very well I accept that condition welcome to the decepticions (y/n), I will have a bethroom prepared for you right away, but in the mean time you will stay with Knockout or his assistant Breakdown" and with that he turned and left the med-bay leaving a very shocked and annoyed Knockout and so this begins your new life.