02.

Jisu's Point of View

It was morning, and I didn't felt my cozy bed. But my mom shouted—very loud.

Gosh do you have to do this early in the morning, umma?!

Yep, I hated when somebody shouted early in the morning. I'm Ah Jisu, a 17 year old girl. I only live with my mom and my twin sister, Ah Jisoo, both of my parents got divorced because of appa always into other woman then umma. She filed up some paper on their divorce and my dad didn't come back when we turn 8. Yeah, pretty sad right?

Anyways, I got up and went to bathroom. I took a shower and dry up myself. I apply a light makeup and wore white long polo, light mint vest, rip jeans, and some white flat shoes. While Jisoo is wearing the same as I wear, but her vest is pastel pink. Both of us are in the same school, same friends, and mostly having a good time with the school.

We mostly hang out with Mark, Suga, Rap Monster, Mingyu, and mostly S.Coups. Yeah, we mostly hang out with boys.

"Unnie, your done?" Jisoo asked me as she peck through the door.

"Hmm? Oh, nae I was about to go down," I smile and she smile too. We both go down and head to the kitchen.

"Morning Jisu," My mother's boyfriend, Eunwoo, greeted me. He's handsome, but kind only to umma. Not me and Jisoo.

"Get out," I commanded him to leave, but he only stick his tongue out then laugh. Aish, I really hate him.

"Unnie, let's have breakfast at the cafe," Jisoo said and thug my sleeves. I nod and glare once more to Eunwoo. We both get our bags and left without telling our mom. She didn't even mind us at all too.

We reach Hoseok's cafe and spotted J-Hope getting off from his car and head to his cafe. We both ran and scare him from behind, he's really a scary cat. Hahaha!

"Yah! Why did you do that?" He began to whine as he panick.

"Dude, chill," Jisoo chuckled.

"Arraseo," he smile and began to calm down. "So why are you here?"

"Breakfast," I replied and he nod. He open the doors and went immediately to the kitchen.

"Why don't you like eating with your mom?" He asked as he put on his uniform.

"She has a boyfriend," Jisoo replied and sit down.

"He's handsome, but very harsh to me and Jisoo," I added.

"Geez, no wonder her boyfriend keeps on visiting my cafe," Hoseok said and make us some matcha latte.

"I'M HERE!" All of us are shock. We turn and saw Dino, panicking and sweating.

"Dino-ah!" We both greeted Dino, then wave.

"Dino, your not late. Your just on time," J-Hope smile and Dino was finally relax. He went to the room and wore his uniform.

"Oppa, where's Youngjae?" I asked and Jisoo nod on my question.

"He's on his way, he's a late sleeper," Dino chuckle and J-Hope laugh.

"Why is he a late sleeper?" Jisoo asked.

"He mostly stay on his second part time job as a singer, at JYP," J-Hope answer and the both of us are shock.

After a moment, the door bang so loudly and it turn out to be Youngjae, sweating from the run.

"Your late again Mr. Choi," J-Hope cross his arms and gave him a piss look.