Chapter 18 ~The berry twins' fight and misunderstandings~

Strawberry's POV

I woke up. Strange. Its still dark outside and Sky is still sleeping.

"Well, I cant go back to bed now," I said to myself and stood up, stretching and yawning at the same time. I did my morning routine and made breakfast for myself. I ate the sandwich I made and went outside. "Having a morning walk wont hurt, right?" I asked myself as I closed the door gently, careful not to wake the others up. I put my earphones on and listened to music while walking, letting my feet take me to where it wants to go.

"Your the light that faced the sun~"

"In my world~"

"I'd face a thousand years of pain~"

"For my girl~"

I sang along with the music in my ears. Its 'Common Denominator' by 'Justin Bieber'.

"Out of all the things in life~"

"That I could fea-FUDGE!!!!!!!!" I yelled when I unexpectedly tripped over a rock. Curse you rock!! Curse you!!

"Oof!!!" I said as I face-planted on the ground. I heard footsteps though so I looked up. "You okay?" A beautiful girl said as she extended her hand to help me stand up, and me being me, I accepted the offer and let her pull me up. "Yah. Thanks girl!" I grinned at her. Haha! Feeling close much? Haha. She chuckled lowly and gave me a super-dee-duper-cute-and-pretty-and-beautiful-and-oh-so-cool killer smile and my face reddened a little. Wait what? Whats wrong with me?

"Sorry but you got the wrong idea. Im a boy," She said and..... WHAT!?!?!? My jaw dropped on the ground and its like my soul is slowly separating from my body.

"What?! B-But.... How c-come.... W-Why..... T-Then, why a-are you THE PRETTIEST AND THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AMONG ALL THE GIRLS I MET!?!?!???!!" I particularly yelled and she, I mean he, just chuckled again. "Well, I dont know. I was born like this," He said, grinning, WHICH MADE ME MELT. TOTALLY. HE IS OH SO CUUUUUUUUTE!!!! Neh. Stop with the fangirling, V. It doesnt suit you.

"Hey are you okay? Got a fever or something?" He asked and then, he put his hand on my forehead. Fudge. His warm touch made me stiffen! I must be really really red right now!! I mean, he is like so close to me!! Ever heard of personal space, dude?

"Uhh.... I-I'm fine," I stuttered. I HAVE NEVER BEEN LIKE THIS BEFORE! HECK!! I HAVE NEVER EVEN FELT SOMETHING LIKE THIS BEFORE!!! Its like..... A weird feeling in my stomach. Ugh.

"Oh okay. Anyway, what does a young beautiful lady like you doing out here so early in the morning?" He asked which made me blush even more. Ugh!!! Stop with the compliments! Soon, I will blow up!! AAAAAAARGH!!! "Well, I woke up early and decided to have a walk outside.... And yah, " I said while scratching the back of my head.

"Oh yes!! Sorry 'bout ma' rudeness!! I'm Strawberry Velvet ba' the way!! You can call me V though! And you are?" I said, my usual personality kicking in. "Im Haku. Nice to meet you, V," He replied. I just smiled at him and suddenly a question popped inside my mind. "How 'bout you? What are you doin' here?" I asked and he just smiled again. WHATS UP WITH THE SMILING THINGY!?!? "Im just getting some herbs," He said while pointing a finger at the basket full of green-plant-or-maybe-grass thingy on the ground.

"Ooohhh.... Can I help??" I asked while jumping up and down. WOAH!! I have never been this hyper before!!

"Umm yeah sure. If you like to," He said and my eyes just sparkled as I glomped on him, giving him one of my bone-crushing hugs. "I WOULD LOVE TO!!! THANKS DUDE!!! YO' THE BEST!!!" I yelled.... Umm kinda.... Destroying his eardrums.

I just received a chuckle from him and soon, he told me what to get. I started my "HERB SEARCH" and I had FUN doing it. Of course I had fun! He's with me- Erase erase!!!! Deleeeete!!