Chapter 21 ~Sky's life in the other world~

Blueberry's POV

I opened my eyes and blinked. I pinched myself and yelped in pain. "This is not a dream? I am not dead yet?" I asked myself and scanned the..... Room?!

"SKY!!! VELVET!!! GET YOUR FUDGES DOWN HERE!!! BREAKFAST'S READY!!!" Someone yelled. Wait. That voice sounds awfully familiar. Could it be that.... I am.... Back.... IN MY WORLD!?!?!?

"COMING!!!" I yelled, playing along. I stood up and yelped in pain, my hand automatically flew to my chest. "Ow..... What is this? It hurts so much," I whispered to myself then.... Events came flashing back to me.

"Oh yes. I see. This is the spot where Kakashi-sensei hit me with his technique," I muttered again. I walked towards my bathroom and I lifted my shirt up, just to see a...... "A MARK!?!?!?" I suddenly yelled and my hand immediately covered my mouth.

There is a mark on my chest. Its.... Umm.... There are three circles stacked up like a pyramid. Two circles below and one circle above it. Then, a triangle lining them up together. Its inside the circles and acircle with a small line is in the middle of the triangles. The circle was black and the line connected to it is much thicker than the others. Wait. Its like the shape of a blueberry!!

"HURRY UP!!! DONT LET ME GET THERE FIRST!!!" The voice yelled once again. I totally forgot whose that voice is! But its awfully familiar! I just cant put a finger on it!

"COMING!!!!!!" I yelled but much much much louder this time. I just laughed and ran downstairs. Coming face to face with a gorilla. Joke!! Coming face to face with my mad..... Aunt..? Is she my aunt?

"TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!!!!" She yelled and stomped towards the kitchen. I sat down and ate my breakfast on our table. "Hey Sky!! Where's Velvet!?!?!?" She yelled from the kitchen.

"She is not here!! She went for a vacation!! She just took off last night!!"

"WHAT!?!?! WHY DIDNT SHE TELL ME SO!?!?"

"No need to shout!!"

"Where did she go?!"

"She went to this.... Hollywood thingy!!!!"

"Oh my gosh!!! She shouldve let me come too!!!"

"Nahh.... She went for a vacation there.... Not for a one-day fieldtrip,"

"I just wanted to come!! Oh yes! Good thing I saved money in the bank!"

"Dont tell me that yo-!!"

"Yes! Im going there too! Whats her address!???"

"I dont know!!!!!! Go and find her!!!"

"Alright!! I'll be back after a year!!"

"Fine.... Wait what!?!?!?"

My mouth was wide open as my aunt ran upstairs, she packed her things maybe. Then, maybe after a few minutes, she raced down, towards the door. "See you, Honey! After a year!!" She said, then, slammed the door close.

IS SHE A MILLIONAIR!?!?!?!?

Ugh. I just rolled my eyes and sighed. I finished my breakfast and walked upstairs, towards my room.

I sat on my bed and released a long sigh. How can I communicate with Velvet? I need to talk to her!! Aha! I hope this will work. Well, what if it didnt? Nahh. It will! Just a little faith would do!! I closed my eyes and concentrated. I need to feel my chakra but.... I dont have any chakra!! Growling, I stomped towards my small shelf... Aha!!

I dont have any chakra, right? Lets see if I can freeze things!! How did I even free things before? Oh yes! Just like when I cut Naruto's ropes off! I tried to slice the wall clock in half but no ice came out!

Ugh. Im paranoid! Those things cant be done here in my world! But.... I'll try my best.

I just meditated for about an hour, then.... "Haku, she told me to be happy and.... A-And maybe thats her wish before going so.... I-Im going to grant her wish.... I will b-be happy," A voice said in my mind. Wait. Thats Velvet!!

"Yes. She is sad when you are not happy. So be happy and always smile. Frowning and being sad doesnt exist to you," Thats Haku!!

"Alright. Thank you, Haku," My sister said and a.... Whats this? Video? Anyway, I saw the two of them hugging each other. Im nowhere to be seen. Oh well, maybe they buried me or something. Haha. I opened my eyes. Thats it! I just need to focus more and maybe I can teleport myself to the other world!!

I will come back sister. Just wait.... I love you....