Protection

Natasha looks at Loki, bound and gagged with a muzzle, sealing the lips of a God of Lie. She looks satisfied and think it will end soon. She whispers something to Clint. "He looks like a slave of Thor.." Clint smiled and he actually laughed a bit. Loki stares at Natasha and then close his eyes, he cannot spell something but anyone, anyone can see his eyes and he will have a chance to manipulate them. He looks at Steve and Steve looks at him back.

Look into my eyes, Steven Grant Rogers..

Look, come help me, I will help you find Bucky..

Release..releasw me from this bind..

I will give my bless to you..

Now.

Steve suddenly came forward close to Loki and he pushed Thor away with his mighty and Thor stumble back, with his shield, he breaks Loki's bind and his muzzle gag. Other Avengers dont have time to prevent him and again, all of them prepared with weapons. Natasha has to fight Steve and she hates it, unless she didn't have a chance to just give him the high voltan bolt to make him down. Then she looks at Loki, before she get to attack Loki, another Loki already stand in front of her and Natasha looks with horror in her face, she have no choice unless to spar him defeated on the ground. She managed to look around and saw all his members already fight with something and its Lokis. He split himself in many different loki. One by one her team defeated by a magic, their body down on the ground and only Tony left. They don't have com to communicate, and with one final explosion, Tony's armor suit spread everywhere. The real Loki now appears behind her. "Too bad, you underestimate my power."

"You! Crazy!" Natasha have to use all her power and only to find a result she was being held by something. It is a magical rope, made from veins one and Natasha lost her balance then fall to the ground. "Let all of us go!" Natasha demanded and barks to Loki. "Oh.. no.. don't make this so difficult baby.. I will let your friends go in peace, but with one condition.

"What is that?"

"You."

"Me? What.."

"Choose Natasha.. I will let go your friends.. but you have to follow me.."

"No! I wont follow you!"

"Okay then.." Loki walks toward Clint and chocked him hard.

"Stop!"

"Good girl.." Loki throw Clint away from Natasha. He picked up Natasha and sling her onto his shoulder. "Nice catch.." He pats on her ass. "Stop harrasing me and put me down!"

"Mine as always.."

******

Natasha was dropped on the soft mattress, with her legs and wrist bound by veins. It looks so hurtful and Loki snapped his fingers, a coil of ropes on the bed and Natasha push herself away from that stuff. "You are my prisoner now.."

"No loki.. you. You shouldnt do this.. I mean we can talk and communicate like a person.." Loki put something over her lips, a simple cleave gagged with a green cloth. Natasha grunts in frustration, her body squirming and needed. Loki left her on the bed, while he opens a book that he just stole from Dr. Strange's house. He confidence the Avengers wont dare to disturb his work because he has Natasha as ransom. He close the book back and walks toward Natasha. Her breast out from her tank top while struggling. "Are you intend to make me get inside your ass?" Loki came forward to her and Natasha shut her eyes. She thought Loki will grope her but instead he pulls up her tank top, covered back the breasts. "Even I am evil but to rape you is not my style.." Loki fingers snap again and one green blanket with fur dropped on Natasha's bound body. "Good night Natasha.." He kissed her forehead and Natasha feeling confused. Why Loki become so gentle on her? What's his plan?

"I know you hate me but one day, when the time arrive, you will know the reason.."

"Mmpphh.." Natasha's muffle voice was heard and he understand what she want. "Sorry, I can't take off that one, instead.." Natasha can feel the knot become tight around her head. "Instead I make it more secure.." Loki smile and he continues his practicing with the book.

********

"He got Natasha.." Steve said and Nick Fury doesn't know what to do. Stark is coma, Clint's neck almost broke and Thor become silent. He feel guilty because he is careless, now Loki spread around to nowhere. Natasha has being kidnapped by Loki and they need to do something. Fury went to Thor and speak. "I need to see Odin. I want Natasha come back! She is my best agent other than Maria.