Pet

Loki looks at how Natasha still asleep with her bound body. He traced his fingers on the skin of her face, its soft. But then he pulls quickly from her. He hate her because she is the one close the sky to prevent the Chitauri invasion. Her eyes snapped open and Loki just stare with her with an evil smile. Natasha wants to move her head up but Loki pressed it down on the mattress, suffocating her air. "Shhhh.." Loki cooed closer to her face. "I just want a coorperation with you.."

Loki removes her gag and she caught, catching her breath. "You jerk!"

"As always.. you are welcome.." Natasha try to remove her binds but failed instead the rope get tighter, eating her skin. "Ngh! What is this Loki?"

"Oh! It is a magical rope, the more you struggle, more of your skin will get injured so I suggest, you stay calm and do not do anything stupid."

"Why you do this?"

"You are including in my plan to rules this earth."

"What?" Natasha stays still on the bed uncomfortable and Loki looks closer to him. "I will make you love me.." Loki shocked when Natasha laughs hard. "Really? How can a monster like you know the meaning of love? You just know to use force and war on us. And now, you kidnap me. You think avengers can't track me?"

"They can't, even Thanos can't reach us. And for now.." He snaps his fingers and the ropes gone from Natasha's body. Her mind ask her to fight but her heart say it is useless since she doesn't know her exact location. He hold her wrist, see a tracing line around it and with one firm touch, the pain gone. She stay silent when Loki take a seat beside her on the bed. "I really hate you Natasha, but my fortune stone tells me you will completing my quest to conquer the nine realms."

"I don't like it.. I hate the way you're taking me.. You supposed to be back in Asgard's prison."

"That's why Steve Rogers worked my plan.. he is fragile.."

"Please don't touch him!"

"Oh I mistaken the action." He pulls Natasha around her waist, never wanting to let her go for an inch. She struggle but Loki grab both her wrist with his only one hand. Loki looks into her green emerald eyes, scanned who's inside her head and he chuckles. "You love him."

"Yes.." Natasha sighed in defeated and Loki let go of her wrists. Loki stand up and pulls the curtain, revealed a green grass field, very huge and Natasha looks in amazed. "Where are we?"

"My place.. not on the earth." Loki lied to her because they actually still on the earth, it just the place far from New York. "It is looks like.. on the earth.."

"Of course, because I want to make you fall on me.." He smirked and Natasha rolled her eyes. "Like you can.." A strong firm hold held Natasha's chin and she meet with Loki's eyes. "You must love me Natasha! Don't make me tortured you to death!" He hissed and Natasha slaps away his hand. Loki feels anger inside him, and he snaps his fingers, the magic rope appears in his hand. "Stop this joke Loki!" Natasha's wrist being held together at her back by Loki's one arm. "Choose wisely Natasha.. become my queen or my pet.."

"I rather choose the third option.. death" She hissed as Loki tied her wrist together. "Is this necessary for you to tie me up? I still can manage to find a way go back home."

"You know what Natasha, you just give me an idea to increase security on you." He smirked, and Natasha can feel his breath behind her. He wraps an arm around her waist, pulls Natasha to sit in between his legs on bed while Loki locks her legs with his. Natasha gasped when Loki's hand reach her skin of her breast. "Don't to-mmph!"

Loki put his palm on her lips tightly and gropes her breast. Natasha doesn't like her position, vulnerable in the hand of God. But soon, her body takes an action, responds to Loki's touch. Loki smiled and keep kissing Natasha's bare neck and he snaps his fingers and this time both of them naked. Natasha wide her eyes, and struggle to let go from Loki. She gathered her strength, but when she was about to give her attack, she falls on the floor, naked and she just realized there is another bind around her ankles. "Stop! What do you want?!"

"You. A love from you, darling.."

"Love won't appear from sex! And I rather choose death than to be with you or to give my love to you! You are a coward! You use magic to trap me here and you are just adopted-"

Natasha stopped her word when she felt a sharp stinging pain on her cheek and it is very painful, it almost like a smack to her face and that's make her head spinning, too tired of the day and she can see Steve in her blank darkness.

"Filthy bitch!"
But she is innocent.

Loki feel sympathy on Natasha. He put her on the bed and put a sleeping spell on her, he doesn't want she awake and run while he figured out how to pulls away her strength from inside her body.