Serve for the Ruler

"You need to eat, I don't bear to get you sick.." Loki use his magic and there's many food on the table. Natasha doesn't want to get awake from the bed, he just stare at Loki. Her tears dried from her cheek and there have several bruises on her body. "I told you I rather die than to spend my life time with you.."

"Listen Natasha.."

"Agent Romanoff." She corrected it, she doesn't like a criminal like Loki call her with such a name.

"You are Natasha for now or, would you like me to call you Natalia hmm?" He grabs her hair, show her who is in control now. "How much you love that Scout Boy?"

"It is none of your business.." She looks away from him and Loki get closer to her body. He pulls the blanket away and Natasha naked. "Don't you enough?"

"Stay!" He grabs her wrist, looking at the blue spot color on her skin. He smirk before a green glow came from his palm, he touch her skin and slowly the blue spot gone and her skin become normal. He do the same action on another area and Natasha feeling confused why Loki cured her.

"Why you cure me?"

"I don't like to taste my pet in broken state." He smirk again, stand up from the bed and flick his fingers. Instantly a coil of ropes came from nowhere appear and bind Natasha.

"What's this?" She pulls from the rope and Loki laughs hard.

"Keep your energy later.. That is magic bind, more you struggle, the more you will feel the pain."

"Why you do this to me?!"

"Infinity Stone. Six infinity stone will make me become 'The Only One' and you are my first step. Now, excuse me.." He changed his form become Natasha and Natasha herself wide her eyes. "No.. no.."

"I will get my Tesseract back." His voice still Loki but the looks of him made her disgust with him. He gone from her sight and the only thing Natasha worried is Steve Rogers. "Steve.. you know who I am.." She murmured something.

*****

The crowd shocked when saw Natasha entering the conference room. "Hey guys.."

"Natasha? You are all right?" Steve is the first to get up and hugs Natasha. She smirked while Steve still hugging her. Steve missed Natasha and that makes him know every inch of her but the Natasha who he hugs now is different. He let go off Natasha and looks into her eyes. "Are you-" He was interrupted by Director Fury and also the Avengers team who come closer. Natasha smirk again like always.

"Tell me Natasha.. How you could escape from Loki?" Clint asked while all of them take their seat back. Now Natasha's face become serious. "I tricked him by his own trick, don't you remember? Anyway I have something important. Loki plans to take Tesseract again in which means we need to move Tesseract to a safety place."

"How? Only Asgard is the best place. It kept there safely now." Thor explain and that make Natasha wide her eyes.

"So you mean the Tesseract location not in the earth anymore?" Natasha asked to confirm while all the time she talked, she never realized someone stare at her attitude.

"Yes.. under Odin's watch."

"Shit.." She slowly cursed, enough heard by her own. "Wow! that's good to hear." She needs the Tesseract back to Earth and he will trick Thor for his stupidity. "Well, Thor.. I think.. Loki mentioned that he will bring soldiers from space to attack Asgard. Doesn't it dangerous for Asgardian?"

"You are right and if its true Loki will plan like what you are talking now, we need to be careful." Tony added now and soon they are all agree and nods except Steve who still staring at Natasha. This is not Natasha.

"I have something important too.. Madam B are looking for you Natasha." He wants to see what is Natasha's reaction.

"Oh Madam B? send my regards to her.." The answer from Natasha made Steve get up, slowly walks to her and choked her neck. All of the people inside the conference room get shocked with the action from Steve.

"Get your hand away from Romanoff, Captain!" Tony get ready with his battle armour.

"THIS IS NOT NATASHA! TELL ME WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE IS NATASHA?!!" he screamed.

Thor wants to knocks down captain before he use his vibranium shield to protect himself. "Madam B is dead and Natasha hate her so much." The statement from Steve make Natasha change her form into Loki. He kicks Steve and that makes him let go Loki.

"Stupid mortal with my stupid brother." He laughs hard and vanished from the place, leaving Avengers with anger and vengeance.