Christian

"You reaching lil daddy" Nicole said with a smile on her face. I passed her a blunt.
"You like it here?"
"I really do. It's hot. I don't have no have winter clothes."
"I see you, you like showing skin." I asked referring to her dress that she had in that was rising just a little. She pulled her dress down.
"One I don't like showing skin to be a sex symbol. I embrace my skin. I'm comfortable, now that I'm really down here Ima enjoy the beach like I want to."
"Enjoy it with me."
"You don't even know me"
"I don't have to know you, to chill with you on the beach. You cute on me anyways." She laughed as she passed the blunt back to me. "You're silly as hell."
"Nah. I'm serious actually. You pretty as hell and I don't want you on nobody else but me. This a real street nigga talking."
Her brown eyes searched mines. I was hoping she felt what I was saying. My big brother always told me be straight with the girl you want. That's what I was doing. I ain't on no love at first sight type shit. But shit. Shawty badd, and I needed to have her. Simple as that.
"Real street nigga, huh." Her eye brow raised.
"Ima be straight up. You fine as hell, let me entertain you." She rolled her eyes at me.
"You don't know me."
"I don't have to know you, to get to know you." I said as I hit the blunt.
She took a hit of the blunt, as she went exhaled. "You just got back to Florida, I know you don't have a boyfriend. I know you ain't never dated no drug dealer or even been this close in deep conversation with one because you too tense. Relax." We shared a laugh that smoothed over to a smile. Her pearly white teeth were beautiful.
"Look don't even try it. I'll accept your invite to Beach only because I want to go."
"Thank you." We finished our session. As my alarm started ringing. I put my trap house on pause for two hours. I wanted to see Shawty.
"It's time for me to go." I said as I grabbed my keys.  My 5'11 stature hovered over hers. She was 5'0 I could tell because she was the same height as my little sister Ashley. She just turned 16. She lived with me.
I reached out for a hug as she accepted. I walked out the house as I got in my car and headed straight back to the trap house NW 63rd street. The trap house. One of the houses. I grabbed my piece and got out the car. This was my main trap. The only house on the street to look some type of way. This is my grandmothers old house. After she died three years ago she left the house to me. I walked in.

"What's up C." One of the hoes I was fucking at the time said as she sat on my lap after I plopped down on the couch.

"Where you been?" She kissed my neck, I knew she was referring to earlier. I was suppose to come and pick her up butttt I made other plans do I care though nah.

"I went to see someone."

"Someone as in." She asked shifting her weight in my lap.

"Some one that's not you." She huffed lowly at me causing me to shoot her a gentle she got me fucked up look with my eyes. This girl knew who she was too me just a trap girl. Don't be tryna catch feelings, I pay her bills and buy her designer but I don't love her. She just play her part when it's time to smuggle.

"Well tell whoever she is to stop buying that bath and body work ass mad about you perfume." I laughed being that she shops there too. That's calling the kettle black. Didn't nobody as this girl to catch feelings.

"You jealous?" I grabbed some money out of my back pack. It had to be at least 10k. "Shut up with this pouting and but you something be back around 9:30 we got to go to the East side, then roll to the south.

"The south? Come on C, you know you trippin going over to the south side. We don't run that shit."

"Bitch my cousin live on the south side and I'm picking him up to come to my house. Scary ass be quiet."
She got up and twisted my skin. 'Aaah' I screamed a little from the pain she was causing me.
"Stop dealing with these hoes, and stay where you belong Christian. You ain't never been interested in dipping' no where else don't start now. You understand me." I grabbed her arm. "You my hoe, i can't see you as a girlfriend to me, let alone my wife. Get out my face in your feelings and shit and be back at 9pm since you want to be soft."

I walked out the house and got in my car, I dialed Nicole's number and pulled off towards my house.

"Hello!" She said sweetly over the phone.

"You up for the beach later say around 7:30."

"Yeah. I don't want to go on South beach though. Can you take me to Hollywood instead." That's crazy that she asked because I was going to go to that one anyway.

"Yeah I'll pick you up at 7."

"Okay that's cool. I'll be ready."

"Okay cutie see you soon."

"See you soon"

This is for sure a date! I called it!