Christian

Finally getting in from the trap it was 2:34 in the morning. I laid down as I put my trap phone on the charger. It was completely dead. I laid down as my regular phone started ringing. I'm searched around my room as I found it under my dresser.
It was Samantha
"Hello?"
"Open your door Christian." She said seductively through the phone. I smirked as I walked to the front door.
I unlocked the door as she fell in my arms. "Tonight was fun." She said rubbing my back with her nails. 
"What you over here for."
"I got Hennessy. Come on."
I knew exactly what this was going to be.

3:24 AM.
I was watching Family Guy when I grabbed my phone. I seen the many missed text messages that I had. I didn't realize that I cut off my personal life. I dialed my mothers number.  I knew she was under and I knew she was going to answer.
"Where the hell you been?"
"I've been working mommy."
"It's thirty minutes past three which means you been on the street. Have you checked on your sister?" She said in a irritating tone.
"Yes I have checked on her. She's in her room sleep. I've been home for an hour now, I just wanted to call you to hear your voice before I left to sleep." Ashley moved in her sleep.
"I love you Son, I have to catch a plane in the morning I'll call you when I land at my destination."
"Love you too mommy." I hung up the phone as my phone vibrated again.
I went to my text messages as I seen Nicole's name in bold print I clicked on her message thread, she's been texting me the past three days. Just as I was about to reply, Samantha hopped on top of me and went to sleep comfortably.

6:30pm

PERFECT TIMING! I was pulling up when Nicole was running back int her driveway. I pulled behind her car as she jumped from me pulling up, she stood there with her headphones in looking mean.
"Why you looking like that."
She scoffed as she walked in the house and I was i her heels just so u wouldn't get locked out, even though Amira gave me a key Nicole didn't need to know that just yet.
"Nicole.."
"Parker.." my face scrunched up from hearing my Middle name.
"Yo..my middle name. Nicole. Where you learn that from?"
"You know, how can you go three days with out speaking to somebody, be real." Her voice was soft and with reason.
"I was-"
"Busy on the street. I seen you one night leaving out of liberty city. I was leaving a silent Soca party."
"Nicole this been my life-"
"And I don't want to be apart of it."  She spat quickly.
"Can you just get your shoes that's been over here please, and hand me my key that Amira felt so anxiously to give you."
I was on her heels walking into her room, my demeanor changed once I seen a male version of her. I knew it was her brother.
"I'll come back."
"That's the best thing you've said all day." She grabbed my things shoved them in my hands and pushed me out the door.

"Now what were you saying Justin." I heard her say on the other side of the door. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door. I knew her brother wasn't staying the night and I made it a point to come back to her house late.

Dammit.