Part 10

Rose quickly dried the tears which were threatened to fall. She stood strong, she had done something good. Something that no pirate ever dared before.

"If there is anyone on this ship, with the blood of a betrayer, a darkened soul or a Black Heart. Speak now." Rose said sternly, pointing her sword in the direction of the pirates. She noticed how uncomfortable one of the pirates got, she smirked and walked to him. "Speak." He remained silent. She stabbed him, cracking his ribs and reaching his heart. He screamed in pain. The Scream of Betrayal. She pulled her sword back, it also turned black.

A few man stumbled back when she passed them.

"Two of our own men, died today, as a sign of betrayal." She pointed out. "No pirate has ever done such a thing before, never in history, there were two pirates aboard of a ship who carried a black heart, a darkened soul or the blood of a betrayer. And who can tell me why?" Murmurs. Again. "Speak or forever hold your peace."

"No one ever did that because they were all called dead." One man spoke. Betrayal. Rose smirked and stepped forward to him. Resting her sword on his chin. The other men just looked at them.

"And how do you know?" He started stuttering. "How do you know?! I asked it two times you better start talking, Mate." Gasps filled the ship. Rose has never really talked like a pirate before in her life. And at this moment, she did. She showed everyone her inner pirate. She raised her inner pirate's flag, and it was taking her over.

"I-I know be-because..." She replaced her sword and cracked his ribs. And pushed it through his heart.

"Now you can hold your peace forever." She whispered in his ear just before he died. She pulled her sword back, and like the other two, his blood turned black. She turned back to the rest of the men. "They were called dead a long time ago, but you see that these people still make a threat against us. A new army has come to defeat the light, and they will if we don't start looking for them and hunting them down." The all nodded. She was right. Like always. "We need to be careful, we need to think about the consequences of taking new crewmembers. Of marrying our one true love. Of just talking to strangers. They're everywhere, they're seeing it and they're listening."

"And how do you plan on making this stop, if they're an army, we are never strong enough to take them down," Smee speaks, a few others agree.

"Start with yourself, there's a black heart in everyone, this army gets stronger and stronger every day because people turn black out of sudden. And they'll hide behind a light, hide inside a light soul. They'll not be dark unless you meet them at the wrong moment when no one can save you when you're all alone and has to fight for your life. You will die."

The entire time, their captain hasn't spoken a word. He was too afraid because he knows his heart is slowly starting to darken up. But fo the sake of his daughter he doesn't want to show it. One day, he has to.

Rose went from the dark pirate, who just raised her inner pirate's flag, to the sweet but wise girl who they all knew before today.

"I'm finally learning my lesson, anyone can betray anyone."

-Storybrooke, Maine. Present day-
-Rose's POV-

I haven't been entirely sure about anything that has happened the past couple of days. Henry's birth mother is in town. I suddenly relive all my Pirate-ish moments in my dreams. There has to be a reason for all of this. A reason I'm destined to find out...

Storybrooke has been shaken up ever since Emma Swan's arrival. They all started living gain, and I have no idea why that happened. I mean they could start living ever since they got here... Or they're all hiding things, and not only Regina..?

Regina is easily angry. But now she's angry at me all the time, for absolutely nothing. She just randomly yells at me, pulls my hair and locks me up in a room. But I'm stronger than she thinks. She tried to curse me once, she can't be angry at me now.

"You," I hear behind me and sigh. It's mommy. Again. "Why are you out here? I thought I locked you up!!" She yells at me. The people on the streets stop with what they're doing and look at us. I turn around to her and smile.

"You aren't even good at cursing me, let alone let alone locking me up. You're seriously the worst mother or queen I've ever met!" I laugh sarcastically. Her eyes widen in shock. She always thought she cursed me. Guess she was wrong in every way possible. "You tried. And you failed, and I can say that you failed a lot. I'm just like Henry, the child of a fairytale character." The look on her face is terrified. "I'm the child of Captain Hook, Henry is the child of Princess Emma. The princess of the Enchanted Forest."

"Stop this nonsense!" She yells in my face. It actually makes it more funny.

"And guess what, ever since I've been here, I wasn't able to find my father. Where is he?"

"Who is Captain Hook? Are you mad?"

"Killian Jones." I say. Before I know her hand is in my chest and my heart is ripped out. As my first response I fall to my knees and hold both of my hands against my chest. "W-What the hell?!!"

"See this." She shows me my own heart. It's darkened. "You have a Black Heart, sweetheart. You know what that means. I know what you dreamt." She laughs evilly.

"I'm a villain." I murmur. "I'm dark." I look up at her, my eyes full of hate and darkness. "I'm the strength that's inside all of us." Her eyes grow wide with my next move. And it blinds us all.

Darkness can not drive out darkness, only light can do that.