Chapter 8 - Dumbstruck

A/N

I did promise an extremely long chapter so here you go but since my book has been viewed more than 100 times I was beyond happy and decided to do 2 long chapters!!

Thank you ever so much :) <3 <3

Vote, Comment, Follow xx

---------Back at home-----------

"I'm so tired" Ross moaned

"Me too" Reyna added

"Me three" Rydel and Ell cried in unison which made us laugh, they all came back to our house - they were staying for a week. All 8 of us, were extremely fatigued; it was 2:00am. None of us could be bothered to get properly dressed to sleep. I managed to take my gown off and slip on my pyjamas as did the rest.

In the living room, the sleeping bags were still there since last night, we all got in our individual bags.

"Good Night!" Ryland shouted.

"Night." We all mumbled; as fast as lightning we all knocked out

~

*Phone Alarm Keeps Ringing*

"Oh my god, someone turn the alarm off" Someone mumbled

"Its Tanya's alarm"

"Who would want to wake up at 7:00am" The conversation continued.

"TANYA!?!?!" Someone else yelled.

"What" I jumped up, scared.

"Turn your alarm off...Pleeassee" Ellington moaned.

The alarm ringed continuously.

"Oh right...sorry guys, go back to sleep" I apologised, turning the alarm off.

A bunch of sarcastic 'thank yous' were given before everyone was back to sleep. I too wanted to go back to sleep but I promised Rocky we'll get up early to go shopping; damn I need to wake Rocky up.

"Rocky" I shouted/whispered. Not a single movement from him.

"Rooccky" I tried again. I knew he wasn't going to move. Getting out of the sleeping bag, I entered the kitchen. Turning the tap on, I filled a cup with cold water.

I went back inside to the living room and poured the cold, icy water all over Rocky.

"AHHHHHHH" He screamed immediately getting up, everyone was in such a deep sleep they didn't hear Rocky's girl like scream. I laughed as I put the cup back in the kitchen.

"That wasn't very nice" Rocky chuckled as he arrived at the kitchen.

"Sorry, Roc. But remember 5 monthaversary."

"Shit." He muttered under his breath. Quickly he pulled out his phone, typed a quick message and pressed sent.

"Shall we get ready then" He replied.

I was just going to wear a sweater and some sweatpants but I realised we were going to meet Brook after so I had to put some effort in. I went through my suitcase and pulled out some clothes.

I wore a baby pink skater skirt along with my black collared white blouse. I curled my hair naturally, added a bit of gold eyeshadow, mascara, did my eyebrows. To finish off I wore some bracelets. I grabbed my 'Take me to The Beach' bag and quickly wore my black platform wedge sandals.

Rocky went home to get dressed, I was finished so I decided to go and surprise him. Everyone else was still asleep. They all looked hilarious, couldn't help but take a picture...then post it on Instagram.