Chapter 9 - Broken Glass

----------Shopping Mall----------

"How about this one" Rocky said.

"Nah"

We went into an expensive jewellery shop. It was so difficult to pick the perfect gift. We looked through several different items but none of them seemed right.

"Wow" I said looking at the most beautiful heart necklace.

I continued looking until I found another cute diamond necklace.

"Hey Roc, come and look at this one" But he was too busy talking to the jeweller, I watched curiously as the jeweller passed him a box. Rocky had bought something.

"Rocky" He heard and quickly put the box in his pocket and came over.

"Thats the one!" He said examining the necklace, I couldn't help but notice that his mind was somewhere else. Was he hiding something from me?

We were walking back to the car after buying some chocolates and a Rose bouquet. The entire journey was silent but not awkward, guess we both had something on our minds.

I unlocked the door, no one was downstairs.

"Hello"

"We're up stairs" Reyna yelled. Me and Rocky went upstairs to find everyone in their overalls decorating.

"Hey guys" I said jumping on the bed.

"Hey girlfriend" Rydel replied.

"W..." I said as I was interrupted.

"Yo! You guys should get changed we got a lunch date." Rocky said joining me on the bed.

"Oh yeah! Completely forgot, we're going to meet Brook" Reyna said teasing Rocky.

The lynch's and Ell went home to get ready but Rocky stayed back as he was already ready. Reyna went to her room and got ready.

"Are you going to pick Brook up?" I asked

"Nope" He said popping the P.

"She said she'll meet us there."

"Oh, can you at least show me a picture." I said because last time I asked how she looked and he said I'd find out soon.

"No, Its a surprise." He said smirking.

"GUYS, IM READY, LETS GO" Reyna shouted from her room which was down the hall.

~

Rocky drove us to a nice restaurant, we entered laughing our heads off. My eyes saw the rest and another girl. Who I guessed was Brook. We went down to the table, I was walking very close to Rocky, I could feel someone eyeing us coming over to them.

Rocky went over to Brook, blocking her. So I had to wait longer to see how this 'amazing girl' (quoted by Rocky) actually looked. Rocky and Brook were talking, I heard my name then Rocky moved out the way.

Brook stood there smiling, she was average height but wore the latest heels, her hair was wavy and looked so silky, It came up to her shoulders, she had brown beautiful eyes. She was such a pretty girl. Way to put my confidence down.

Rocky nudged me.

"Oh yea" I muttered under my breath.

"Hey, I'm Tanya" I said going in for a welcome hug.

"Hi, I'm Brook" She was so polite.

Rocky and Brook had dinner alone as did Reyna and Ross. I went sat by Riker, and ordered our food.