Too early

*the next morning dove woke up at around 5am, she was so excited all of a sudden and just couldn't explain why, she felt so happy,it seemed strange to her, before now the twins' impending third birthday had been something she had wanted to avoid thinking about, she didn't want them to grow up, but now it was the day she could barely contain herself, it was almost as through it was her own birthday, in fact she never even felt this excited on her own birthday, she had forgotten her own birthday at least once in recent years, she could never forget this day, she was just too excited to keep this to herself anymore so she decided to wake Ryan up to join her excitement*
Dove: Ry! Ry! Ry! Ry!
*he woke up with a start to her excitable chanting of his name in an attempt to wake him up as she had just done*
Ryan: babe what's going on?
*his gruff voice made her giggle but he wasn't quite so impressed by the early wake up*
Dove: its today!
Ryan: and it was today three hours ago when I was up with Roman at 2am for almost an hour
Dove: oh...umm, I'm sorry, I didn't realise, why didn't you wake me up?
Ryan: because you were up with him all of last week
Dove: I thought he was finally sleeping properly
Ryan: nope
Dove: well that's not what today's about!
Ryan: can it be about that in like two more hours?
Dove: but I wanna start nowwww!!
Ryan: I'd imagine they're still asleep and I'd rather not wake them up if it's not needed
Dove: but what am I supposed to do until thennnnn
Ryan: how about you try this magical thing we regular people like to call sleeping?
Dove: meanieeee
Ryan: I sincerely do love you with all of my heart babe but if you don't shut up soon I might have to gag you
Dove: oh yeah? Try me
*he watched the dirty smirk spread across her face but being rather tired he was more interested in sleeping than anything else she was suggesting*
Ryan: you know how the kids have naptime? Perhaps we should start you on one of those too, what is it with you and just never sleeping?
Dove: I'm so boreddddd
Ryan: you know, you were much easier to work with when you were pregnant, I didn't have to tell you to sleep you just did
Dove: but then I had your kid waking me up at unearthly hours of the night
Ryan: but I could sleep!
Dove: Ryannnn!!
*just then there was a knock at their door, they look at it in confusion as they hear some moving around and then their door suddenly opens and they see Charlotte getting off a plastic stool she'd dragged all the way to their door to open it*
Charlotte: mommy, SHUSH!
*Dove could do nothing but sit in shock, Ryan on the other had had to refrain from bursting or into laughter, he couldn't however keep the smirk off his face, while she sat there turning red Ryan got up and went over to the door, he picked Charlotte up and put her on his hip, he took the stool and put it back where t was supposed to be before taking her back to bed, putting her and Alfie who was also now awake back to bed and then coming back bro find dove still frozen in the same position, more shocked she'd been able to put the thought into doing that than anything else, he checked as he got back to bed and pulled her into his lap for a cuddle*
Ryan: she's a special one right there
Dove: she sassed me
Ryan: she's learning from her mother
Dove: her I'm not that sassy
Ryan: really?
Dove: nah I'm the sass queen
Ryan: okay then
*dove yawns and Ryan immediately rolled his eyes*
Ryan: and this is why we don't let you your of bed before seven
Dove: meanie
Ryan: sleep!
Dove: Fine
*seconds later she was out like a light*
Ryan: you're weird
*he kissed her and then went back to sleep himself*

---------------------------------------------

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED LIKE ANYTHING IN DAYS, ESPECIALLY THIS ONE BECAUSE I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO ON HERE AND OTHERWISE IVE BEEN SOOOOO BUSY, IVE JUST GONE BACK TO SCHOOL FOR MY LAST TERM AND ITS SO STRESSFUL PLUS IM WORKING ON SOMETHING ELSE LIKE A SNEAKY CHILD, I PROMISE IM TRYING MY BEST TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE XOXO