ii ~Rasing Her~

Sleepy Author POV

Natasha and Kishala were givin a small home in the country side for both of them, Natasha has given good care of Kisha who is now 3.

Natasha got changed in a floral dress while Kisha wore a bunny dress

"Мама мама я сделала бумажную лодку!(Mama mama I made a paper boat!)" Kisha said stumbling over her words a bit.

"Очень хорошо, дорогая(Very good my dear)" Natasha said petting her head.

"Чем бы Вы хотели занятьс?(What would you like to do?)"

"Играть в поле?(Play in the field?)" Kisha said pointing to the back door.

Natasha smiled, they both walked out after putting their shoes on. They ran through the field hand in hand.

'один день может изменить все...' Natasha thought.

They both went back home after a while since they both got hungry, while Natasha was doing some sandwiches Kisha appeared with a paper that had a drawing of an elephant. Natasha smiled at the artwork and patted her head.

Natasha got a call she grabbed her phone and answered the call

N- Hello?

?- Natasha you only have 3 months left. Better start coming in 1

N- What are you planning on doing to my daughter?!

?- for her to become like you. We haven't had many Agents and Assassins lately.

N- I wont let you take her.

?- You have no ch-

Natasha ended the call and went to the living room where Kisha is. 

"Kesha, мы собираемся отправиться в небольшую поездку куда-нибудь! Может быть, мы можем отправиться в ваше любимое место в Москве"(Kisha we are going to go on a little trip to somewhere! Maybe we can go to your favorite place Moscow) Natasha told Kisha and they both went packing up. Kisha was always prepared for things like this as it was normal, all she knows is that a baddie is following them.

"Мама, это снова злодеи? Почему они нас ненавидят?"(Mama is it the baddies again? Why do they hate us??

Natasha looked shocked, she never really told her the reason. Despite it they continued packing and headed to the airport getting tickets to Moscow.

------------

Soz its kinda short, i will try to update more but ya know schools a glitch.