r u l e s

RULES:

There are some slightly altered rules this year, so please read through thoroughly.

{|} No cheating. Basically, we kindly ask for you to not force your readers to vote hard and comment.
The EAH WATTY AWARDS 2017 has a different judging rate.

{|} No plagarism. This is very serious, as copying anyone's storyline (pertaining to Ever After High) will get you disqualified. In extreme cases, we may even report you. Copying anyone's work is not only wrong, it is against the Wattpad guidelines and the law. The EAH Administration will be cracking down on this case.

{|} Do not bash out other competitors. So don't pick a fight with them or insult them and/about their stories. Be respectful and considerate. You also cannot boast about how you'll win, etc.

{|} Entries must have five chapters or more to be eligible. This is to ensure that we are being fair with judging, and that someone who has two chapters is not up against someone who has fifteen.

{|} One story entry per category, please! You can enter one book in the romance category, one in adventure and so on. But you can't enter two books in one category to ensure fairness.

{|} When you have won an EAH WATTY AWARD, please do not boast. If you won, be glad. Do not boast because if you do, we can take your award away. Please tell us if someone broke this rule.

{|} Try hard. Please do not make this some silly joke. Making this account and creating this competition has been hard work for all three admins. Not only that, but other writers often do this because they love it, so please push on the effort and try your best.

{|} Be sure that you have followed all the requirements to enter. If you have managed to miss any of the requirements, you are not permitted to enter the EAH Wattys 2017.

{|} Entry deadline will be December 1st, 2017. This should be enough time to continue writing a story and enter. If you are planning on entering, jump on it now.

We will be opening the submissions for this competition on July 18th.

For anymore further questions, you may ask our admins:
- Drea (Dreaaaaaaa_)
- Lizzy (Wicked_Rebellion)
- Rebel (Rebelliously_Yours)

~EAH Watty Awards Team