w i n n e r s

Hello everyone! Today, we shall be finally unveiling the winners for the EAH Wattys 2017!

Thank you to all the writers and participants who participated in this year EAH Wattys.

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience. We wished to have been able to get this out sooner but we all have been very busy lately and haven't gotten the chance to do anything.

We would also like to thank you guys for understanding and being patient with us while supportive of this account. All of this wouldn't have been able to come true without you guys.

Remember, even if you guys didn't win, there's no need to be upset. You guys are all winners and amazing story writers. You will have a chance to show the world what you got in next year's Wattys!

Btw, there will be a plot twist this year. since the categories have been down to a few, there will be two winners per category!

So here are the winners of the 2017 Ever After High Watty Awards!

❄ ❄ ❄

• ROMANCE CATEGORY

Behind Her Back by @ThePastelTeacup

In Love with a Beauty by @expressopatronum-

ADVENTURE CATEGORY

— Once Upon A Time: Grimm's Tale by  @osweetcookieo

Demons by @ThePastelTeacup

FREESTYLE CATEGORY

The Boys of Ever After by @HubbyBubby14

The End is Just the Beginning (We Rise Series) by @PhoenixCharming14

• OC CATEGORY

Badwolf by @zoeyswiftie13

scarlet queen by @baileyhalifax

• ONE-SHOT CATEGORY

EAH One-Shots by @-flowerfairies

EVER AFTER HIGH: REAL STORIES by @ch3zhireCAT19

❄ ❄ ❄

Well that's all for this year! We would like to officially congratulate our EAH Watty 2017 winners! You guys did an outstanding job last 2017 and we would like to acknowledge you!

To those who didn't win, do not be discouraged! You can try out this year and possibly be a winner! A tip that I'd like to give to people who want to enter this 2018 is that you have to make sure that your book is completed! To be honest, the more updates, the better for the story to progress!

So once again, thank you for all who entered and winners, kindly PM this account for your prizes!

~ EAH Watty Awards Team ❤