We lost

-ljs pov- 

I pulled at the chains that bounded me to the solid concrete wall. I absolutely hate this! I can't even 'poof' out of here since this place drains my magic. I don't even know how I got caught. I stood and walked past zaglo a lot since I became a spy here. He never suspected a thing.... at least I didn't think he did. Even after all the stuff I did I didn't let up in what I knew about slender. I didn't want anything to happen to jeff or asher either . I have to do something to get out of here, but what can I do I barely have anything left in me...... barely....maybe I can use what I have left to get the keys that they just left on the other side. They wanted to keep me feeling like i'm being tortured.It was working for the most part. If I used what I had left to get the keys then maybe I can escape, but if I do use what I have then I'll pass out.

I have to weigh my options for a minute. If I don't get out then they could be hurting everyone I love. If I do this and I pass out and they find me like this then I dont know what they would do. But jeff needs me... what else am I supposed to do. I have to do this for my love... for asher, for jeff, for the people I call my family. I guess I have no choice other then this. I focuse all of my engery into getting out of these chains, and it worked to my surpise. I can feel myself get weak and the wall fade away.

when I wake up I find that nothing has changed. No one had came to cheack on me. Not that i'm upset with that, but its just a bit odd. I grab the keys and unlock the door peaking out into the hall. No one was there as well, and it didn't make me feel the best. I slowly went out and ran down the hall silencetly and quickly. I suddenly hear cheering a few halls dowmn, and it sounded like a lot of people. I decided to take a quick stop over to where they were out of curiosity. When I got to where the cheering was coming from I saw what looked like almost all of the zaglo troops. Zaglo stood above them all and held his hand out as a sigh of silance.

" I know what your thinking right now.... that we won our fight agaist our arch rivals the ~creepypastas~ ... but he havent just yet, but we will in a few seconds. as we speak a small fire has started spreading threw out the whole mansion as they sleep"

My heart sank. This couldn't be happening right. They have to be wrong, they couldn't have gotten past slender and the other, but what if we had a spy as well. I ran home as fast as I could with out being caught. I got home just in time to see the whole mansion engulfed in flames. I couldn't even get inside because I was too late. The mansion fell within itself. They were gone everyone , my family , my friends, my second chance. They were all gone... what am I supposed to do ?

________________________