Like a tattoo

Jeff woke up to an odd feeling beside him . He hadn't open his eyes yet since he assumed it was Asher laying by him, but Asher was on his arms . So....who was holding them ..... Jeff quickly opened his eyes and looked at the new presence that was by him. It was what looked like black and white striped snakes . Jeff raised an eyebrow before shooting up and turn beside him . It looked like lj that's for sure , but so did the other guy. Jeff wrapped his arms around tightly around Asher , but so did the arms around him tighten .

Jeff took a quiet deep breath before pushing himself all the way up . He held Asher tightly in his arms as he stepped over the loose snake like arms . He moved cautiously out of the tent as to not wait his child or the mystery man. Once outside Jeff saw it was early morning since the sun was only so high up. It was cool enough to send shivers down his spine, or it was the fact no one else was awake leaving him alone . Anger started to boil inside of Jeff for everything that was happening. He wanted to punch something or someone .

" hey Jeff ho-" Ben was cut off with a fist to the face. Jeffs face only softened a little seeing it was his friend.

" bad timing " he said as he carefully adjusted Asher in his arms .

Ben held his nose a bit rubbing it gently ." Why did you punch me and not lj he was closer to you this morning then I was"

" oh....that really was lj ..." Jeff said with a slightly monotone voice.

" yeah he was worried sick about you to the point I think he was going to .....well we're lucky we found him "

" I see ....Ben could I ask you for a favor "

" oh sure ~ punch me then ask for favors .....well that's always been like you I can't be too made "

" say yes before I punch you again"

" fine fine what is it "

Jeff simply hands Ben Asher and walks back to the tent . Ben sighed carrying basically his own body weight back to his tent . Once Jeff got inside the tent he flopped his whole body onto ljs startling him awake. Lj shot Up and looked at Jeff who looked back at him . What happened next was something that only two people has ever seen one being lj himself . Jeff started to cry and hug lj close to him . Lj couldn't help but smile at the action , it shown how much jeffs opened up to him in the years of being together . There was still that factor of plan B .

" Jeff .....I know your upset right now, but I need to ask you something very important " lj said with petting jeffs head slightly out of compassion. Jeff quickly calmed down heading lj talk .

" and what might that be " Jeff said with his normal sassy tone .

Lj took a breathe " look I've been thinking really hard since ...a while I guess ... and well ... I'm immortal and so is Asher , he may be only half but half of immortality is well immortality . My point is I don't want you to die before our eyes of get severely ill or something that could cause you to leave me forever .....Jeff.....your the love of my life if you were gone I'd having almost nothing to live for . My whole point is I want you to become immortal like us I know how to make you so .....I just wanted to ask you first ..."

Jeff was still so many thoughts going threw his head ." But lj I .....I- no we're having another baby what about it ? Will it get effected by this "

Lj smiled " not at all your body might change a little but nothing will happen to it "

Jeff frowned " I don't want my body to change "

Lj let out a nervous laugh " not painfully your just going to ,... I don't know how to explain it fully but it's kind of like me , you get a very very fatal and not savable wound then you kind of 'poof'"

Jeff huffed " I don't want to be magic ether "

Lj sighed " I promise you won't me miss gets what she wants "

Jeff let out a agreeable sound " okay how long will it take and when do we start "

Lj let Jeff go " not that long and we can start now I'm basically going to use my magic to give you a more ....visual... immortal Mark like me and Asher's our marks are like the air since we were born with it so it's permanently there , however yours was never there so in order to keep it on you it needs to be on you "

" that made no sense "

Lj let out a small groan " like a tattoo but it'll make you stay immortal "

" oh okay .... how much will it hurt ?"

Lj kissed jeffs cheek " not at all now hold still for a minute "

-----------------