nineteen

"JIMIN HURRY THE FUCK UP!"

"WAIT!"

"DUDE THIS IS OUR FIRST PARTY IN COLLEGE HURRY UP!"

"CAN I COME TOO?"

"NO JEONGGUK YOU'RE LIKE 5 GO PLAY WITH SOME LEGOS OR SOMETHING!"

"can y'all stop yelling?!" seokjin called from in jimin's tiny living room.

taehyung and jeongguk were standing at jimin's bedroom door trying to make him hurry up so they wouldn't be late for the party.

"jin hyung," jeongguk whined. "taehyung won't let me go to the party with you guys!"

taehyung chuckled while still banging on jimin's door. "you're too small i don't want my precious baby getting hurt!"

jeongguk felt himself blushing profusely, and he bowed his head allowing his bangs to cover his face. "whatever, im going anyways."

"bitch i said no the fuck-"

"IM READDYY!" jimin swung the door open while attempting to pose like a model or some shit. he looked ridiculous but his outfit was on point.

he had on some tight black jeans and a plain white tshirt with a jean jacket to finish the look, along with some shiny black doc martens on his feet.

"damn," taehyung said, looking jimin up and down. "you look hot as fuck."

jimin blushed and pushed his way past jeongguk and taehyung who were still standing at the door.

"shut the fuck up, lets go."

[ + ]
thanks for 3k,, i don't understand why y'all read this but thanks