twenty-six

"YOU'RE SO LAME, YOU SEND YOURSELF NUDES!" jeongguk yelled, causing him and taehyung to burst out in uncontrollable laughter.

jimin had to put up with hours of them going back and forth with each other. he had nothing else to do but to hang out with them at a coffee shop like they begged for.

yoongi still has yet to text him.

"BITCH YOU TALK TO GARBAGE CANS"

"YOU MAKE FRIENDS WITH STREET RATS!"

"YOU EAT-"

"CAN YALL SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW?" honestly jimin was starting to get a headache from the two degenerates yelling in his ear.

"aw, what's wrong?" jeongguk mocked, leaning back in his chair. "your daddy yoongi hasn't been texting you lately?"

"jeongguk how about you toss yourself off the nearest building."

"daddy's been ignoring you?" taehyung joined in, taking a sip of whatever drink he ordered afterwards.

"taehyung you can throw yourself in the nearest trash can." jimin grumbled.

"boo-hoo!" taehyung and jeongguk mocked, wiping imaginary tears off their cheeks.

"i hope both of you dumb ass bitches get in a car crash on your way back to campus." jimin growled, getting up from the table they were sitting at. he was ready to leave, he's had enough for one day.

[ + ]
:))