Don't Wake Me Up

[CHAPTER ONE; SEE BELOW A/N]

Buzz, buzz. I got a text message. It was from Harry.

bush bhind 23.

Harry and I met three years ago, and I'm sure we've been in love ever since. Despite the amount of happiness our loves gives me, everyone is against it. You see, I was always a sad child. I really didn't have many friends, and I spent a lot of my time on school work, just to go back the next day and be pushed into a locker or wall. Life was not easy.

My mum always told me how much of a wonderful singing voice I had, and how one day I'll be more successful than my bullies, but I never believed her. Ten years later, I see she was correct. Other than being famous, I have a boyfriend - something I thought I'd never have. Not only because I was myself, but because I could've sworn I was straight, as well as my family. Three of my sisters has disowned me since I started dating Harry. Although they think I ended it, I haven't. it doesn't matter, though, because they still hate me for even thinking of getting together with another man.

In result of this, Harry and I have to hide. We have come to have over 50 different keywords so we can speak of what we want, when we want over text message. We even have secret names! It made it seem as we both had girlfriends, when it was really Harry and I speaking. Harry was Haley and I was Liz. And right now, Harry wanted to meet by the swings at the park.

I got up off our worn out couch and slipped my red Toms onto my feet. "Mom, I'm taking a walk!" I heard a faint noise coming from upstairs, and took it as an okay. I checked my appearance in the mirror before I walked out.

Outside, the air was just warming up after a harsh winter. I waved to Mrs. Fetch, who was on her hands and knees in the dead grass, plating flowers. The sky was blue and the sun was warming up the still half-frozen ground. I took my phone out of my pocket to ensure Harry had not texted me, which he had not. As I walked down my street, I took notice of the trees with their buds and birds flying swiftly through the warm air, preparing for mating season. Then I made a right on Dred Street. I shoved my hands into the pockets of my brown jacket and kept walking, the park in sight.

As I walked, a small dog came up to me, tail wagging. I followed the leash to my ex-neighbor, Mr. Greenweld. He moved after he found out I was gay, and I haven't seen him since. I didn't even bother to pet the dog, I pushed my hands further into my pockets, looked at my feet and walked quickly away. I came to the corner and looked both ways, then entered the park though the back.

Nonchalantly (or as much as I could be), I waked to the swings, and then ducked behind the bushes. I looked back and forth, trying to find Harry in the mess of twigs and leaves. I saw him. He was bent down, his chocolate-colored curls flopped over his forehead as he stared intently at his phone. I got down on my hands and knees and watched him before crawling over. "Boo," I whispered. making sure no one heard me. Yet, he still jumped and then turned to me, looking a little startled.

"Hello, to you, too, Babe." I kissed my lips lightly, then looked back at his phone.

"What ya doin'?" I peered over his shoulder, causing him to pull his phone away. I grabbed at his waist and took the sleek iPhone out of his hand and looked at the screen.

Let's Do It (Larry; 18+; boyxboy)

Oh, Harold. Harry picked up this habit about a year ago. I decided to make us a tumblr (as a crazed fan, of course) and we were just innocently looking - I swear. We decided to search and track the tag 'larrystylinson' - our so named ship-name - too see what was being said. Turns out, it was much worse than we particularly thought. We didn't mind really - fun is fun. I just never look at that stuff unless its needed. Harry. on the other hand, turned it into a hobby of his. He sincerely does mean well, but sometimes his lust for me gets the best of him. The funniest part is, he tries to hide it. It doesn't work.

I looked at him, and honestly, he seemed mortified. He seemed to shrink into a pie of Harryness and his eyes pleaded with my soul. It was very adorable. I gently tossed his cell into his lap.

"You're an idiot."

In that moment, he sprouted up again as if me calling him and idiot was indeed the water he needed after a week-long drought to grow.

"We go back on tour soon, Lou. I'm so excited. Now its going to be very hard to keep us apart." I nodded, relieved that Where We Are was coming up. It was exciting as it was, nonetheless that I'd have to see Harry every day.

"So, Harry," I said, pulling paper out of my pocket along with a black pen, "I was thinking we could get some more tattoos?"

I unfolded the paper covered with black ink as Harry and I's skin was. It depicted many choices for tattoos that we could get with significance: a bush, 23, swings (the last three from where we are now), string puppets (which is quite risky), OK (as in gay is, in fact, okay) and more. I told Harry all my ideas and he showed me some, also. This lasted for a half hour.

By the time we narrowed It down to three per person (which means six), it was almost dark. "I have to go, Louis. Mom's gonna panic." I nodded, I had to leave, also.

"I love you, Styles."

"Love you, too, Tomlinson."

I crept my way out of the bushes and took my usual path home, trying to decide my favorite tattoos design.

 [A/N: Okay, so wattpad is weird a'f and won't let me start a story without using the title as the first part. therefore, this is chapter one although it does not say that. So. the next part is ch 2. Just be aware. Sorry for the stupid grammar in this, im rushing haha]