Final

Hannah POV

After what had happened, we decided to move, its for the best, that house and everywhere around it brought back too many memories so we decided to settle home somewhere else in Korea but we are on our homey moon in Scotland.

I'm out on the balcony over looking the beach, its gorgeous and I'm so happy I'm here with them. Even if its our honey moon the boys still came and it's fun.

"mummy! Could uncle Yoongi and V take us to the beach?!" Marie-Kida shouted up holding her older brothers hand, Minho.

"of course! Find mummy a nice shell!" I shouted down to them they smiled holding there bucket and spade.

"yes mummy!" Minho shouted, they off they went and now peace.

"they like like they are having fun" Jungkook said as he handed me a glass of wine and wrapped his arm around my waist taking a sip of his own wine.

"'yeah, I'm so happy Jungkook" I say to his putting my head on his shoulder.

"this is just how I dreamt it would be" he said to me, I looked at him and we both kissed.

I'm so happy that we are together and here. Nothing brings me better joys than being here with them.

I asked the elders about getting our powers back but there was no use, the formula that Jinhan gave us was too powerful. Of course we were upset but it almost gave us a sense of humanity. Which we didnt mind. All in all we were happy and that's the most important bit.

"I love you my wife"

"I love you my husband "