New Jobs and Old enemies

(M/N)= Mob Name
(W/T)=Weapon Type

(Y/N) POV

I practically froze at what thunderhoof just HAD to say and offer us.

"I don't knows if youse heard me I said would you like to be my new mobs?" He asked again leaning on the desk slightly.

"After you kidnap us then have the most horrible reunion yet you want us to be YOUR workers? My reply hell no" T.C said shaking her head.

I had to agree with her he did kidnap us had a family reunion at the wrong time then ask us to be his new workers I'm going with T.C on this she does make a point.

Shaking my head 'no' he had a scowling look plastered on his face plates. His red optics glowed even more in the dimly lit room he started to chuckle then start laughing to the point where he couldn't breathe.

"AHAHA*pant* YOUSE THOUGHT *Loudly disturbing laughter* I WAS GONNA LET YOU GO!? NO WAY YOU HAVE NO CHOICE FEMMES *Drops to the floor flopping like a fish in laughter*" thunderhoof said.

*9 hours l8ter*
T.C POV

Thunderhoof ordered us to strip from our current armor he made us get into these uncomfortable tiny armor which in one step could pop right off of us.

(Y/N)

(T

(T.C)

Especially me I mean literally I EVEN HAVE A FREAKIN TAIL HOW THE H DOES THAT EVEN WORKS!? A clicking sound was made throughout the halls of the building but a mech who I thought be long gone from cybertron.

Starscream. He walked down the hallway with his suprisingly cute heels in a weird way with a datapad in one arm and some weird looking weapons in another.

"What in primus...T.C what are you doing here?" He said with his raspy voice.

"Well long story short that femme over there we got kidnapped kidnapper was thunderhoof he made us work for him..." I said in the shortest way possible

His face was priceless.

Starscream's POV

"How in the pits did you get kidnapped? Your cybertrons most greatest singer,dancer and ontop of that gladiator trained by none other than megatron himself!" I yelled.

I placed the weapons and datapads down for a second to get things straight this is going to be a looong day.

"You mean to tell me thunderhoof the guy I'M selling illegal weapons to kidnapped you to? Megatron and optimus isn't going to be happy about this"