More family and more conflict

Warning: Abuse,Triggers if thou does not like thou may skip

Description: (Y/N)'s family comes in VERY unwanted family. Her dad,ShadowGuard, but things don't work out so easily. Special Guest star also!

(Y/N) POV

I was doing a assignment for thunderhoof. Research on cybertron's bank,Chased Bank,a famous credit card bank where they store their money underground.

"ThunderHoof I got valuable info on that bank you asked me to research" I comlinked

"Nice work (Y/N),patch in T.C she'll know whats to do youse sit back and chill femme couldn't risk you goin' on a dangerous mission" he said.

Wait hold up did he just flirt with me? Odd well he is a gangster so you'd expect that from a mob boss eh?

"Alright later (ain't sorry for the nickname) horny" I flirted back. The other side of the come became really dead silent so me being smart he probably fell out his chair.

ThunderHoof POV

I fell out my chair and the most embarassing thing happened. My right horn impailed the wall I was stuck in a cold metal wall right infront of T.C,Tail's,and Bomb who we're trying to keep a straight face.

"S-so b-b-boss what's w-w-wrong?" Tail asked me studdering.

"First off I want you to meet ShadowGuard (Y/N) sire" I told them. Shadow had appeared behind them big and grand style.

His acts we're like megatron's almost strides wide servos behind his back helm held high and no emotion on his face.

"Hello,you must be T.C the lovely femme that has caught my optics" He said kissing the back of T.C's servo. A bright purplish blue blush appeared over her face.

"T-t-thank y-you s-s-sir" she said shakely. Next he went over to tails.

"TailBlitz I pressume? You look smart,worthy,strong,and independant young mech" he spoke with inspiration in his voice.

"Bomb you look like someone even I wouldn't want to mess with hm? Nothing else needs to be explained"

"T.C take him to (Y/N) please,bomb tail help me out of this wall..."

They all nodded and T.C left with shadow and while bomb and tail got me out of the wall in time to follow them.

Timeskip
T.C POV

We had reached (Y/N)'s office she was there talking with starscream about something.

"(Y/N) you've been horrid of yourself in this...you should be where I'M at in luxury paradise and riches"

Everyone stared at shadowguard at the words that flew from his mouth. He walked towards her with anger filled in his optics.

"But you rather be in this rust dumb YOU HAVE DISGRACED OUR FAMILY NAME YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO BE MY DAUGHTER YOUR COUSIN'S HAVE MADE SOMETHING OF THEMSELVES WHILE YOU DIDN'T!" He yelled.

Shadowguard raised his fist and punched her repeatedly until thunderhoof's servo caught the 5th one but his face read nightmare all over.

"Touch her again and you'll be given a glimpse of what the pits look like early" he said in a darkly tone

"You and what army?" He huffed we all crouded around shadowguard.

"This army touch our friend again
I dare you to" I said protectively. Shadowguard had huffed and walked out not before choking the life outta me.

He dropped me and left with no words but I blacked out after a minute or two.