one

minji's pov

"Thank you for watching and if you enjoyed this video please hit the like button! If you want to see more of my face then subscribe! Have a joyful day!" I finished my outro with a wave and then turned my camera off. I decided to take a break and eat something before I started the dreaded editing process. My job/hobby is tiring but it's worth it in the end since I get to do what I love and other people love it too.

I headed downstairs and started to look for something to eat. I decided on cereal because who doesn't love breakfast at all times of the day? Once I sat down, I started to scroll through my instagram feed and of course liked a few posts along the way. My phone suddenly went ding! and I saw that my best friend had texted me.

my bestie <3
guess who's going to a party this saturday

me
you?

my bestie <3
no, us!

me
yah seon yeonjoo
i don't recall agreeing to go to a party
but i know you're going to make me go anyways
so why didn't you tell me earlier?
tomorrow is saturday

my bestie <3
bc i thought if i rushed you, you would be more likely to go

me
that's not how it works but ok
what time does it start?

my bestie <3
it starts at 7
but i'll be at your house before then
anyways, i gtg. see ya later boo

me
alright, see ya

Well I guess I'm going to a party tomorrow. I really wonder who's gonna be there. Is it other youtubers? Models? Just pretty people? I've been to parties before but for some strange reason, I'm really excited about this one.

kang daniel's pov

I finally posted the choreography that I have been working on for the past 2 weeks. I really hope all of my viewers like it.

I went downstairs to see if my bestfriend/housemate, seongwoo, was home yet. I saw that he was in the living room so I walked in and sat down on the couch next to him.

"ah daniel, you scared me!" said seongwoo while laughing. "glad you're here! I was wondering if you would want to come with me to a party tomorrow?"

"why in the world would I want to come to a pa-"

"seon yeonjoo is gonna be there."

"well count me in then. what time does it start?" I replied.

"I can't believe that convinced you. Wait, yes I can. You've liked her ever since she liked ONE of your instagram pictures and then you proceeded to basically internet stalk the girl."

Ah, seon yeonjoo.

"And now you're daydreaming about her. YAH!" seongwoo started waving his hand in front of my face.

"What?"

"Remember, party starts at 7! We'll ride there together so don't worry. Anyways, goodnight hyung!" seongwoo started to go upstairs to his room and then I realized it was 12 am. I went to my own room and decided to sleep since I'm seeing my long time crush, seon yeonjoo, tomorrow.

+++

hope you guys liked this chapter! i'll try to make them longer in the future!

(he's so pretty aisbwndhwn)

(i'm changing hyunbin to seongwoo)