two

minji's p.o.v

today is the day of the party and i was actually pretty excited. i already did my hair and makeup and now i'm waiting for yeonjoo to come over so that she could find me something to wear. i'm not really sure what this feeling is. excitement? nervousness? i don't know why im either of those. it's not like it's my first party. maybe it's because something exciting will happen? i don't know.

while i was waiting on yeonjoo to get here, i decided to finish editing the video i filmed yesterday. i finished editing and started rendering it. i knew it was going to take a while so i put my laptop on the coffee table for it to finish. it was around 5pm so i went to get something to eat and then i hear someone knocking at the door. i went to get the door since i knew it was yeonjoo.

"hey! are you ready for tonight?" she said while walking into my apartment.

"yeah, i guess. who's all gonna be there?"

"youtubers, models...and ong seongwoo." she responded back to me while smirking.

"seongwoo is going to be there?? like really cute model seongwoo??" i said maybe a little too excited. i mean who wouldn't be excited when they are going to be in ong seongwoo's presence in two hours.

"yep. and his dancer/youtuber friend, daniel. also why aren't you dressed yet?"

"oh ok and i'm not dressed because i need your help deciding an outfit."

"ok well let's eat something quickly and then we'll go figure out something for you to wear." said yeonjoo.

+++

"wah. we look nice." yeonjoo said as we looked in the mirror. i'd have to agree with her for once. we do look nice. we decided to take a mirror selfie before we go so that we can capture these outfits.

 we decided to take a mirror selfie before we go so that we can capture these outfits

(a/n: not the faces just the outfits.)

we went out of my apartment complex and to my car since i decided to be the sober one tonight. i thought i should let yeonjoo let loose since she's been having a hard time with school.

yeonjoo punched the address into my phone and off we went.

+++

daniel's p.o.v

"you ready?" said seongwoo

"yep. let's go."

the taxi we called was outside so we went out and told the driver the directions. neither seongwoo or i wanted to drive just incase we drink too much.

once we arrived at the party, i payed the cab driver and seongwoo and i went into the huge house. whoever's throwing this must make billions. there were a few people outside talking and such but from the windows i could see the large amount of people inside.

"well let's go. wait- is yeonjoo here yet?" i asked seongwoo

he checks his phone and says "yeah. let's go mee-"

"wait." he looks up at me "you have her number?" i say in disbelief.

"hehe maaybee" he said while guilty smiling "but you should try to get it yourself tonight"

"wow you actually have a good idea for once" i said as we walked into the doors of this giant house.

------

thank you for reading! hope you enjoyed! heres a picture of daniel to make your day better

don't forget to vote!