Chapter 3

Kellin's POV

It was seventh period now and Vic, Jaime,Tony, Justin,Gabe, Nick, and Jack were all in this class. That was who I knew at least.

There wasn't enough seats in this class so Justin was sitting on my left leg and we were sharing. I was using his arm arm a chin rest too. It was study hall.

This teacher was cool though, we could be on our phones and talk. That kinda explains why Gabe raised his hands and squealed. He turned over to us four and threw his phone.

Nick caught it, showing himself and Jack. After then me and Justin got it.

Our appointment got approved! Tonight after school were gonna get our band's symbol tattooed on us.

"Okay, awesome. But what about that car? Who's gonna fix it?" Jack groaned. He normally ends up fixing the cars when we get plans cause he's quick about it. So am I but I refuse.

"It's his." I pointed to Vic. "I fixed it last night. Which is was just a break line. " I hummed and wrapped my arms around Justin's waist. "Are you two together?" Tony squeaked out, seeming to hurt himself in the process. "Hey don't hurt yourself. If you wanna say something while your voice is gone write it out. And no. Not at all. Like said. He got laid an few hours ago." I laughed and spoke to Tony. He nodded and Jaime leaned over.

"You see Justin and Kellin were the first two who became friends of their clique. They're super close, all of them are. They'd go to prison for each other. They all met by parents and now they all rely on Kellin's because they're either locked up or... Well not here. Kell is my cousin, and we've hated each other but I started it. They are all great people if you get on they're good side. But.... I recommend to don't get on they're bad side." I believe he was trying to be quiet but when I gave him a look at the end he knew it wasn't quiet enough.

He gave me a wary smile. "You're not wrong. There's a bad side, and you've seen the least of it " I warned him.

"I was with you when you your dad went to the bbmsn's? "He questioned. Yeah. That was another gang

"Like said, that was the easiest shit to take care of. " Gabe looked over to him.

"But.... You got shot?" He whispered and looked at me.

"Wasn't last or first. So did Nick. Trust me."I laughed. Tony and Jaime left the class, nodding to the teacher. Vic looked confused but didn't say anything.

I closed my eyes against Justin's back. I didn't mean to fall asleep, honestly.

I woke to the bell and Justin's fat ass getting up. I rubbed my eyes,adjusting to the light. A few moments after Vic tapped my shoulder. "Can I just get my car like right after school?" He asked. I nodded, "I'll be there but I don't have long. I've got a life y'know." I winked and stretched. He shook his head and walked away. I went to my locker, and then I had my cinch bag and headed to the doors, waiting for Nick. I was just to the left, and Vic was just to the right, sitting. Kids had cleared out by now and he was on his phone.

"Look I don't know what the fuck you're trying to do but I'm not walking to get the damn car while home is on the other side and I've got no skateboards with me hear. I've got shit to do, I can't sit my ass around and smoke all day like you.....- look that was fucked up to say. I apologize but will you just give me a ride?" He rubbed his face and sighed.

"Mike please, I can't. It's been worse today and I won't make it to the shop. Please. You shouldn't have left me without a ride, Mama will be pissed. I know I know, I'm the big brother and I-"

"Vic I can give you a ride to your car." I cut him off of the conversation. He hung up his phone without saying goodbye. "You sure it's not too much of a hassle?" He asked. I shook my head and sent him a sweet smile, Just as Nick and Gabe came out.