1 * New Kid * 1

SLAM!

His body slammed right into the hard paneling of the wall. "P-Please stop..." The boy pleaded, once beautiful and healthy body already bruised and bloodied from the hours previous. Another devastating slam sounded through the room as the older man began to scream, "WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT USING MY REAL NAME, FILTHY WHORE!?" Wincing, he attempted to hide from Jongup, only to have his harshly yanked on, forcing him to look up at his once loving boyfriend. Tears were already brimming in his once bright eyes, for he knew what was coming. "P-Please...Master n-no..." He gave one last plea before he was forced onto his already bruised knees for what appeared to be the millionth time that very week...

~+~

Bambam awoke with a startled scream, mainly because his alarm awoke him from his "dream." Rolling onto his right side with a whimper, he checked the time. It was 5:00 in the morning. Just enough time to shower, get dressed, and do his make-up. Carefully, Bambam walked down the steps. He tried his hardest to not make any noises or he'd be in big trouble. Finally, he managed to get down the steps and into the bathroom. Stripping off his clothing and avoiding the mirror, Bambam walked into the shower, quickly turning the shower on and pulling the curtain over the stall.

After about 20 minutes, Bambam stepped out of the shower and grabbed one of the towels hanging from the door's hanger. Stepping out of the bathroom, Bambam made his way up the stairs again. He entered his bedroom and dried his frail body the rest of the way. Once done, Bambam rummaged through his drawers. It took several minutes to find clothing that wasn't covered with bloodstains, but when he did, Bambam sighed in relief and dressed.

Once more, he left his room to go to the bathroom. Above the sink, there was the dreaded mirror and beside the sink happened to be a rather small stand, in which had Bambam's make-up and hair products on it. Reluctantly, Bambam wiped the fog off of the mirror and peered into it. Bruises and cuts were littered across his face, looking even worse than any of the other times. Taking in a shaky breath, Bambam delved into his make-up bag and pulled out the necessary items, soon applying it all.

Adding the finishing touches, Bambam let a small grin grace across his features. It was extremely slight, but it was there. He looked almost normal for once. Deciding to stop ogling at his make-up caked face, Bambam walked into the living room to grab his bag. Master wouldn't allow him to have a phone, and he didn't complain about it. He's learned not to complain about anything in front of Master.

He soon walked into the kitchen, for he had to so he could get to class. He then looked over at the microwave for the time. It's was 6:50. Cursing under his breath, Bambam ran out of his shared dorm and ran onto campus with weak legs. He then had to speed walk to his class, for if he ran he was sure to get yelled at. Bambam arrived in class with about 5 minutes remaining until it officially started. Quickly he pulled out a black composition notebook and a blue mechanical pencil so he could "take notes" of his teacher's, Mr. Kim's, lecture.

Not too long after Bambam's arrival, Mr. Kim entered the room with a new student following after him. After getting the class to quiet down, Mr. Kim began to speak. "So, as you all can probably tell, we have a new student. His name is Jackson Wang." He introduced the new kid rather lazily. A few kids waved awkwardly at Jackson before Mr. Kim pointed to the empty seat right next to Bambam. Said male shuddered as he took a seat next to him. Several uncomfortably quiet minutes passed for Jackson before he got the courage to say something to Bambam.

"Hi. Do you mind if I ask what your name is?" Behind them, Jackson could hear people snickering. He assumed that Bambam was the kid who was bullied. That only made him want to be friends with him even more, for he was drawn to the male. Bambam took a deep and shaky breath before responding, "I-I'm Bambam...It's nice to meet you, Jackson..."

Jackson immediately noticed that something wasn't quite right with how Bambam was acting. He seemed to be- Scared? Anxious? Maybe he had anxiety, but Jackson wanted to be sure. Of course, he was not going to question the smaller male about it now, or even any time this week. Jackson wanted to get to know him at least a little bit before he asked or assumed anything. After all, you never know what could be going on in someone's home life...