My choice

Sabine P.O.V
Ezra and I were out on Capital City. Along with us, we had paint and explosives. A perfect way to get the empire back for trying to take away my creativity.

~The next day~

Pryce: We don't know who vandalized the academy but once we do, justice will be cleared.

I turned the holotable off with tears in my eyes. Why does the empire hate creativity? Ezra then started talking since he thought I was in deep thought.

Ezra: Calm down.

Sabine: No. They hate art. Why? Art isn't a crime. It's just expression.

Ezra: That's why. Expression leads to a rebellion and a rebellion hurts the empire.

Sabine: But why? Why art? Art is everything. It's everywhere.

Ezra: Sabine, that's why the empire only uses black and white. Unlike you. You use every color that comes to mind. You paint everything that you think needs color. That's only one of the main reasons I love you.

My eyes went wide when I heard him say all of that. I looked at him and he seemed to realize what he just said.

Sabine: Ezra, you...love me?

Ezra: I didn't mean to say that but, yes I do. I love you Sabine. I love you so much that I'd go paint an entire empirial facility just to show you how much I love you.

I wanted to cry because I had tears in my eyes. I ran to Ezra and gave him a hug. Then I started crying.

Sabine: No one has ever said something that nice to me before. You love me that much?

Ezra: Yes.

I pulled him into a kiss. He was surprised at first then melted away. Then I realized, it was the first time I feel in love and first time someone loved me. For the first time in years, I was happy. When I broke away from him, he hugged me.

~Days later~

Ezra: Sabine stop!

Sabine: No!

Pryce: Get that rebel. Fire and kill.

Ezra: No.

I saw Ezra get grabbed and being held down. My heart and mind got mad. I went on top of my painted tie and turned my saber on.

People: Up there. A rebel.

Sabine: I am Sabine Wren. Leader of Mandalor. Yes, I paint. I vandalized the empire's property. Art is not a crime. I'm part of the rebellion. I rebel. Against the injustice of the empire and I fight for not only you all, but for the people I love. Yeah, you heard me Governor. No one hurts my Ezra.

Pryce: Get her!

Troopers were coming towards me but I attacked. Killing all of the troopers that came my way. I freed Ezra and headed towards Pryce. She asked for mercy, which I didn't have at the moment. I was about to strike her down when Ezra stepped up.

Sabine: I'm gonna kill her.

Ezra: Sabine, that's not what we do. We help, not kill.

So, after that, Pryce was taken prisoner. I locked myself away to make sure I didn't hurt anyone else. Ezra wanted to be with me, so I broke up with him. He cried but it was better. That night, Chopper brought me my dinner with a note. He left and I opened the piece of paper.

Sabine,
I know you may not want to see me but please meet me on top of the Ghost. I need to talk to you.
~Ezra

I went outside and saw a picnic. I was unable to talk. It was wow. Except the Ezra behind me thing.

Ezra: Did I get it right?

Sabine: How did you?

Ezra: You told me about it before.

Sabine: I love it. Thank you.

That night, I became Ezra's girlfriend again. He even tried to propose but we decided to wait. Let's just say, art isn't a crime, unless it's under my control.