Words of Love from Wattpad

Due to this tragic event at the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, Ariana hosted a heartfelt benefit concert this past Sunday featuring several artists to support the victims and the relatives of those who died in the attack.

Ariana Grande and her friends including Coldplay, Miley Cyrus, Mumford and Sons, Justin Bieber, used the celebration of music to heal and fight back the darkness, and as we are WATTPAD: a supportive-online family united by the love of literature who understands how powerful and magical words can be, we should use our power and magic to help OneLoveManchester.

We've created a project where you can!

One Love Manchester has inspired our team to create a positive outlet for the people who are deeply touched by this event and the unity of love and music against evil forces. As part of the Wattpad family, we must act against the evil force using what we love and what we celebrate every day.

Wattpad Stars, Wattpad Ambassadors, Wattpad writers and readers have come together to share their opinions, condolences, and how it made them feel through many forms of expression: a small paragraph, poems, graphics, a short story, and other beautiful pieces.

As writers and artists, when we are moved; when something shifts inside of us, when we feel, we must express it.  

If you want to use the power and magic within you to spread the love that this tragic event has inspired, you easily can:

1. Comment how One Love Manchester made you feel or anything that is related to OneLoveManchester including the collaboration of artists, the reaction of society, or the tragic event prior to it. This can be through a small paragraph, a poem, a graphic, art done by hand, a short story, a video, any form of expression that can be appropriately posted on Wattpad. Proper spelling and grammar is required.

Comment the link or your message below and it may be chosen to be posted as a part of the project. Users will be directly contacted over private message if chosen. 

OR

2. Tag a friend in the comments. Spread the love and hopefully they may want to contribute to OneLoveManchester Project.

OR

3. Read the content created by our contributors whether they be a Wattpad Star, Ambassador, writer or fellow friend. Comment and talk about the content. Words are meant to be heard. Art is meant to be felt. A speaker needs a listener, a writer needs a reader.

Add this story to your reading list as we will roll out the new content on a daily basis!

The people who returned to see Ariana Grande at the benefit concert are brave. Remember, if you choose to talk about the event, YOU ARE BRAVE TOO.

The evil behind the attack are trying to strike fear in our hearts but we cannot let that stop us. TOGETHER we are strong. TOGETHER we support Manchester. TOGETHER we are ONE LOVE.

Sincerely,

Namaste.

"We are all one when we live from the heart."