Chapter 2: Springtrap's News

ฯSpringtrap's Point Of Viewฯ
It's weird. Whenever Marionette isn't around me, I feel lost. That's probably the reason I'm walking around aimlessly around Fazbear's Fright. I wish the fighting would just stop. Then an idea came to my mind, I could ask Marionette out. No. What good would that do!? I really want to though. I could give it a try......

ฯMarionette's Point Of Viewฯ
I yawned as I stretched my arms out. Judging by the sunny weather, I think it's going to be a glorious day! I decided to go to the hidden park. I go there to think sometimes. I would have to tell the others. They'd get curious if I left without them knowing. I saw Toy Chica sitting on the stage, talking to Toy Cupcake. I walked up to them.

"Hello, Toy Chica." I said, smiling.

"Hi, Marionette!"

"Toy Chica, if the others ask where I went tell them I went to Wal-Mart. Okay?"

"Okay! Bye, Marionette!"

"Goodbye, Toy Chica."

I wanted Toy Chica to tell the others I was at Wal-Mart because they wouldn't find the park. They'd get very curious. Plus, they don't bother me when I shop. I walked the 3 mile walk to the park. I took the secret pathway to the park. I sat under a shady tree. The cool breeze flew through my night black hair. Oh, have I not told you? We animatronics can turn into humans! It's quite fun. I took off my mask, revealing my black eyes with white pupils. I don't really have an eye color. They're usually just black with white pupils. I was wearing a black shirt with black and white sleeves, 2 black buttons on my chest, and black flats. It's actually my favorite outfit. I sing to myself when I think as well. It really helps.

"This world will never be, what I expected. And if I don't belong, who would've guessed it? I will not leave alone, everything that I own! To make you feel like, it's not too late. It's never too late!~"

After singing the whole song, I heard footsteps. I looked over to where I had walked in. I then saw Springtrap walk to where I was.

"Springtrap?" I said, standing up.

"Hello, Marionette."

"Hi, Springtrap. What are doing here?"

"I came here to relax. You?"

"I came here to think."

"About?"

"Um...."

"Come on, Mari! You can tell me."

"Okay. I came here to think about our friendship."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, what if the Toys find out?"

"Let them."

"Wh-what?"

"Mari, I don't care if the Toys or Phantoms find out! I....I love you!"

I felt my cheeks heat up as Springtrap said those last 3 words.